tower + the moon

justagirl1

Tower, moon, 2 of pentacles, 9 of cups, queen of wands and 3 of pentacles

2P suggests an increase in finances and juggling, 9C is the wish card, queen of wands is a career girl, 3P is credit for your work and from this we can deduct the disruption of the tower is likely being caused by a job promotion.

As for the moon it may suggest confusion in your new role or self deception if your mind is running away with you over something or perhaps someone is deceiving you, maybe the role isn't what you thought it would be?? I'd pull 3 cards to clarify what the moon is referring in this case and if there are other deception cards perhaps someone is working against you but these are just suggestions. Does it perhaps relate to how you see yourself?

Hey! Hmm... thats a very intresting perspective! One I didnt consider at all. I genuinely do feel very happy and lucky with my new position. I think youre onto something by saying it's referring to how I see myself. And yesterday when i read the reading I was a bit "all over the place" after a pretty rough day and my confidence levels werent the highest at the time. Interestingly, I had been "worked against" the whole day (miscommunications etcs) as well.

The next day (i e, this morning) I asked the cards how I should interpret the moon. as in, "when I pick the moon, what is it you want to say to ME how should I interpret this? positive/negative/neutral?". And I meant it for future reference in general. No love reading, no health reading, no career reading, so I can better understand it next time I come accross it. And the clarifiers were: wheel of fortune, knight of pentacles, 5 of wands.

I feel I can *sort of* put my finger on it... Having said that I wasn't in the calm mindset I prefer to be when I do spreads. I felt I picked cards more because "I had to pick a card" and I got this odd advice+outcome as a result. But it got me so curious about this mysterious moon!

headincloud

Hey! Hmm... thats a very intresting perspective! One I didnt consider at all. I genuinely do feel very happy and lucky with my new position. I think youre onto something by saying it's referring to how I see myself. And yesterday when i read the reading I was a bit "all over the place" after a pretty rough day and my confidence levels werent the highest at the time. Interestingly, I had been "worked against" the whole day (miscommunications etcs) as well.

The next day (i e, this morning) I asked the cards how I should interpret the moon. as in, "when I pick the moon, what is it you want to say to ME how should I interpret this? positive/negative/neutral?". And I meant it for future reference in general. No love reading, no health reading, no career reading, so I can better understand it next time I come accross it. And the clarifiers were: wheel of fortune, knight of pentacles, 5 of wands.

I feel I can *sort of* put my finger on it... Having said that I wasn't in the calm mindset I prefer to be when I do spreads. I felt I picked cards more because "I had to pick a card" and I got this odd advice+outcome as a result. But it got me so curious about this mysterious moon!

Wheel, Knight P and 5W suggest a change of circumstances for the better/through slow and steady progress/in a highly competitive working environment. Perhaps you're just on high alert and watching your back in the moon.

I wouldn't try and fit this interpretation over the moon in every situation however because no two spreads are the same and the surrounding cards will change the dynamics and interpretation.

justagirl1

Wheel, Knight P and 5W suggest a change of circumstances for the better/through slow and steady progress/in a highly competitive working environment. Perhaps you're just on high alert and watching your back in the moon.

I wouldn't try and fit this interpretation over the moon in every situation however because no two spreads are the same and the surrounding cards will change the dynamics and interpretation.

No, no not as in every reading I get the moon i'd think "oh this is just like the wheel". I just wanted to cards to shed some light on the moon in general. Basically what I took from that is "c'est la vie" but in a good way whether I think a change is good in the moment or not :) it's a live and learn process. But I feel more positive toward the moon having drawn those cards. A calmness with it. And my inuition with the cards is something I need to work on. When I'm perfectly calm, light a candle, breathe, calming music, shuffle the cards without tensing I get very clear straight forward readings. When I dont I get these odd readings and I cant make sense of it or connect to the images and I get readings like this one and my mind goes blank :p

thank you so much for your input! :)