Intensive Deck Study (IDS) Support Thread ~ Part 3

Cat*

rwcarter said:
(It'll be interesting to see you use the Greenwood for the RED Exchange.... }))
I knew someone would have to comment on that one... ;) Not that I wouldn't be able to see the eroticism of the Greenwood - but since I defined "erotic deck" a bit more narrowly in the RED threads, I'll have no trouble justifying the use of a different deck for that particular exchange. :D

And thanks for putting me back on the list! :)

2_Journey

Alright, the decision's been made. I'll be using the MRP Fairytale, with a side order of the Cosmic for comparison purposes only. Mostly the Fairytale, though, and I've decided I'm not giving myself an end date. I'm going to use the deck until I feel done with it. Ideally I'd like to have something written on every card, but I'm not going to hold myself to that, as I really don't want my time with it to feel like work.

So, put me down for the Fairytale, please. :)

rwcarter

2_J,

The Fairytale it is. Master list has been updated.

Are you gonna trim it?

Rodney

2_Journey

Lol - I trim everything. But I think I'm not going to trim it. At least not yet. I have to get used to what each card is, and which story is linked to each card. So for now the borders stay on. If I had a spare though...

LotusSong

ARGH.

I had no idea Yahoo was closing down GeoCities. My favorite tarot symbol resource was hosted on there. If I had known, I would have saved all the data in a Word document or something. Now I'm just kind of lost. I thought, after the break I took in order to help plan/prepare/have a Halloween party, picking up my study would be easy. Nope. >.<;

rwcarter

LotusSong, what kind of info was there? Maybe it's somewhere else too.

Rodney

SolSionnach

Can you find it in the Google cache?
I don't know how that works, but I do know that Google caches most anything on the internet.

Just a thought.

SolSionnach

Yes, that would be a good link, Nicky!
I hope that Lotus Song gives that a try - and lets us know the result. I'm very curious to see that webpage.

kmartin60

Well, I have done basicly NOTHING with my IDS! Oh I flip thru the deck most evenings just to admire the pictures but very little journalling or readings (even just a daily draw for me!) Nope...shaking head....So, since I WILL not give up (Yet) I started a blog just now....(Will be a mix of IDS and journaling)So, will see how it goes!
(I am so bad at procrastination!) ugghhh maybe this time.......