Absolute Favorite Oracle Decks

morganesky

I am a big fan of the Kuan Yin Oracle at the moment, but my absolute fave and personal deck is the Wisdom of the Trees by Jane Struthers. It has a typo on the card, and even that doesn't bother me, it would probably be my all time favourite deck.

2dogs

I certainly couldn't do an intuitive read from the images of Kuan Yin, but Wisdom of the Trees looks nice :cool3:

morganesky

Agreed on the Kuan Yin, but it is very pretty :) I have thought about this some more though, as I may be confused about your meaning on intuitive reading. I have had accuracy with this deck for clarity when I am feeling confused about my own intuition about a concern in the present, which is how I use an oracle deck. For future and intuitive possibility about a specific concern, I use tarot. So I wouldn't use it for detailed insight into a specific question either, if that is what you mean. But for a blast into the clouds of indecision I have, absolutely, she is spot on, especially as our family is having health concerns at the moment. I can recommend her for that!

2dogs

I just meant making up the meanings from looking at the images on the cards, rather than reading the book or using a system. Maybe that's not really intuitive, but might be a step in that direction.

jema

I am pretty bad with oracles, but one of my favorites are Key to the Kingdom.
Lovely transforming playing cards with quirky verse.

I also got something called Pages of Shustah that I will try to use some more to get a hang of it.

morganesky

I just meant making up the meanings from looking at the images on the cards, rather than reading the book or using a system. Maybe that's not really intuitive, but might be a step in that direction.

ahhh got you now and agreed!!

morganesky

I just received the Isis oracle yesterday, and I am excited to have a read with her. Again, Alana Fairchild's art work is just breathtaking! I hope it is an enjoyable deck

LotusSong

I just received the Isis oracle yesterday, and I am excited to have a read with her. Again, Alana Fairchild's art work is just breathtaking! I hope it is an enjoyable deck

Actually, Alana is not the artist for either deck; Jimmy Manton did the art for the Isis oracle, and Zeng Hao did the art for the Kuan Yin deck. ;x

morganesky

Actually, Alana is not the artist for either deck; Jimmy Manton did the art for the Isis oracle, and Zeng Hao did the art for the Kuan Yin deck. ;x

So they are, I stand corrected, thank you for enlightening me!

Gulliver

The Enchanted Map Oracle has a big chance to become my absolute favorite oracle deck.