I'm confused about three of cups

Libralicious

I asked the Tarot cards "What do I have to do to get my ex-lover back? Do I have to let go? Do I have to Move on?" What confuses me about the results is that I got three of cups in the what to do position. So what does three of cups represent in the sense of action that I must take? Secondly the outcome was justice. I am also uncertain as to what that means pertaining to my question. Whatever happens will happen in a just Manor? There will be balance?

Can you help me better understand? Thank you!

Absynthe

Perhaps the problem is the question. You are assuming that getting your ex-lover back is possible and/or desirable. Maybe the three of cups is saying there's a third option, one you haven't thought of yet?

Libralicious

Perhaps the problem is the question. You are assuming that getting your ex-lover back is possible and/or desirable. Maybe the three of cups is saying there's a third option, one you haven't thought of yet?

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question. However, I truly have no idea what possible third option there could be. You see three of cups as options? Maybe other men in my life? Lol

At first I thought it meant maybe to bond with my girlfriends in celebration and not to worry about it.

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, Libralicious!

I asked the Tarot cards "What do I have to do to get my ex-lover back? Do I have to let go? Do I have to Move on?"

Perhaps the problem is the question.
I agree with Absynthe. You asked a multi-part question, so how do you know which part the reading answered? The answer to "What do I have to do" is a, b, c, d or e. The answer to "Do I have to" is yes or no. (And you might not have to let go, but you might have to move on. So the answer to one could be different than the answer to the other.)

3C in the what to do position could be answering "Do I have to Move on?", saying, yes, go out and have some fun. Justice as outcome could be answering any of the three questions you asked.

And no matter how many options one comes up with, there are ALWAYS options that one hasn't thought of, which is why I cam up with the Too Many Choices spread.

Rodney

NatKat

I asked the Tarot cards "What do I have to do to get my ex-lover back? Do I have to let go? Do I have to Move on?" What confuses me about the results is that I got three of cups in the what to do position. So what does three of cups represent in the sense of action that I must take? Secondly the outcome was justice. I am also uncertain as to what that means pertaining to my question. Whatever happens will happen in a just Manor? There will be balance?

Can you help me better understand? Thank you!

How many times have you read on this question?

In any case, 3 cups says to me "lighten up" and have some fun in your life.
Justice says to me you prolly won't get-back that lover ... but of course I don't know your situation so take it w/ a grain of salt. Normally I see star + 7 swords + 6 cups + wheel as cards to re-unite. YMMV.