So many 2's!!

Casey74

What is the main significance of having 4 x 2's in one reading? Is the universe screaming at me to get some balance???

elena_jaymz

Hi, usually when you get so many 2s in a reading means you must prepare for serious decisions to be made and any decisions made must be well thought over, and viewed from all angles and both sides. Anyway yes, they can also point to a need of balance.

Puffette

What is the main significance of having 4 x 2's in one reading? Is the universe screaming at me to get some balance???

Usually 4 two's in a reading speaks about waiting and planning,partnerships,projects that need a lot of concentration. This is valid even for work and love situations alltogether.Maybe it warns about having more balance but also having more patience and determination and knowing whats right for u or not. It is about your choices and what people u surround yourself with. Someone that is really willing to help u and be together with full support towards you.

Casey74

Hi, usually when you get so many 2s in a reading means you must prepare for serious decisions to be made and any decisions made must be well thought over, and viewed from all angles and both sides. Anyway yes, they can also point to a need of balance.

Oh that is so right. I did this spread when i got bad news at work that made me want to quit. So this makes sense that some serious decisions need to be made. Stay or go and choosing the right time. Thanks so much

Casey74

Usually 4 two's in a reading speaks about waiting and planning,partnerships,projects that need a lot of concentration. This is valid even for work and love situations alltogether.Maybe it warns about having more balance but also having more patience and determination and knowing whats right for u or not. It is about your choices and what people u surround yourself with. Someone that is really willing to help u and be together with full support towards you.

Absolutely! I am in the process of wanting to leave my job, even more so than before but i need to find something else first. As much as i would love to throw the towel in its just not an option atm. I definitely need patience but its getting harder and harder to find and keep it when things keep falling down in front of me. I try to make the best decisions for myself but some turn out not very good.
Thanks so much for posting :)

Saskia

HI Casey, I know I'm biased now to give advice because I've given this same before but when I saw the 2's, they can also talk about justice, karma, balancing the scales in addition to making a choice between two paths. So it could be about literal justice i.e. legal field, depending on what sort of a question you asked, what 2's came up and how you read the overall answer.

Grizabella

In Anne Moura's earlier book (not the one that came out with the deck) called Tarot for the Green Witch she says that 4 of the 2's in a deck mean "conferences; teamwork needed, work shake-up; reorganization." This is the Minor Arcana 2's, not the Minor 2's with the High Priestess.

danieljuk

also to add a different take. In numerology, 1 is about potential and the early stages. It's the seed of a plan or something new or a new direction. 2 is double those 1's and you are starting to see a little success! A little tree has grown from the seed. 4 2's is a lot of 2's! That means you might see a little success about something you have started or a new direction, there is much more to come there but it's a start! Just to add to all the other ideas :)

Casey74

HI Casey, I know I'm biased now to give advice because I've given this same before but when I saw the 2's, they can also talk about justice, karma, balancing the scales in addition to making a choice between two paths. So it could be about literal justice i.e. legal field, depending on what sort of a question you asked, what 2's came up and how you read the overall answer.

Hey Saskia - that's ok. I love all feedback. Yes very interesting that you see that. I hadn't thought of it but it makes sense. I was just feeling the world was trying to tell me to get more balanced in everything - but it could have been a sign for sure.
I actually just made up my own 8 card spread about thoughts and feelings and advice and outcome etc. for a situation that happened at work. It was just amazing to get all those 2 cards at once.
I need to reread the spread though I think and look at it now that Ive calmed down a bit haha.
Thanks for your interpretation. :)

Casey74

In Anne Moura's earlier book (not the one that came out with the deck) called Tarot for the Green Witch she says that 4 of the 2's in a deck mean "conferences; teamwork needed, work shake-up; reorganization." This is the Minor Arcana 2's, not the Minor 2's with the High Priestess.

Ha!! That's exactly what happened. I have been pushed and pulled in my current job for 3 years, so many different locations, responsibilities and management. Always changing. I finally got out from under a bad team and into a good team a few months back but low and behold - last Friday I was told that I had to go back under my old line management. I was devastated to say the least - it was the worst time in my career history. So much stress, no support and people were dodgey and kinda useless at their jobs.
So yes there was reorganization, work shakeup and teamwork needed! Well done ;)