song competition position

lepleadian

hi guys it has been a while since i have posted something here...
i asked the cards what position could my friend get in final in one song competition...
i got firstly what is helpful the high priestess and the outcome the fool
damn it it is the second time those cards repeating

i think that the cards doesn't want me to know thw outcome...i'm really blocked coz it might say to me that i should see beyond this competition.
in my card is a girl dressed in white..(HP) which is going to be her dress and her style

and the fool is she one step toward failing? or does she feel this thing? Or there is one thing much more important than this competition?
by the numbers 0, 2 is she going to qualify?
pls help help help

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Lepledian,

How many cards were in this reading? The way you've written this opening post, it seems like there were more than the two cards you've listed. If this was a larger spread, I can move this to Using Tarot Cards, as long as you've listed only half of the cards or less. Partial readings are discussed in Using Tarot Cards. Your Readings is meant for complete readings to be posted for help and discussion.

Also, please give us an interpretation on the High Priestess card, describing her clothing doesn't really give us an interpretation.

Let me know and I can move this for you or not, depending on the answer.

Others, please wait until this has been clarified.

Thank you,

Prudence

lepleadian

Hi Lepledian,

How many cards were in this reading? The way you've written this opening post, it seems like there were more than the two cards you've listed. If this was a larger spread, I can move this to Using Tarot Cards, as long as you've listed only half of the cards or less. Partial readings are discussed in Using Tarot Cards. Your Readings is meant for complete readings to be posted for help and discussion.

Let me know and I can move this for you or not, depending on the answer.

Others, please wait until this has been clarified.

Thank you,

Prudence

the point is that i had 2 more cards but they made sense and i didnt want to make it more complicated i chosed only two cards which i could not be in tune with or could not translate and i needed help

prudence

Moderator Note

I understand, it's just that this section (Your Readings) is meant for posting only complete readings when you need help or want to discuss the reading.

Since this is half of the cards from your spread, I can move this to UTC, where partial readings are discussed.

You still need to add an interpretation for the HP card before anyone can help you.