Need A Laugh? Zodiac Humor

bat51

very funny topic :))) the real problem with these triple virgo's is that they usually ARE perfect; don't think i ever met one who displaces things or misses payments or something like that. i keep on hoping, but never succeed :)

really curious here: do you think there could ever be a perfect uranus??

bat51

very funny topic :))) but the real problem with these typical virgos is that they usually ARE perfect... i don't think i ever met one who displaces things or is late with payments or something. i keep on hoping, but never succeed at catching one :)

really curious here: does anyone have an idea about what the perfect uranus would be??

AquarianGoddess

Pollux, a triple Virgo is a "Sun/Moon/Ascendant" all in Virgo (God help them!).

Bat, a few years ago I had a Virgo boyfriend and he was perfect, so much so it made me nauseous. They do complain A LOT about everything. They wrote the book "Perfect Complaints for Every Occasion". And yes, most are insecure.

A Perfect Uranus? No way!

AG

AquarianGoddess

Pollux, a triple Virgo is a "Sun/Moon/Ascendant" all in Virgo (God help them!).
Bat, a few years ago I had a Virgo boyfriend and he was perfect, so much so it made me nauseous. They do complain A LOT about everything. They wrote the book "Perfect Complaints for Every Occasion". And yes, most are insecure.

A Perfect Uranus? No way!

AG

truthsayer

my husband is a double capricorn-ascendant and sun. my saturn is in aquarius and so is his moon. god but if i don't feel sucky saturn all the time! we seem to be perfect opposites. yet i read all the time what a good match cap and pisces is. he sure keeps me on the earth even tho i tend to erode that mountain goat down down after a while to the pebbles of my mountain streams and have things my way--water is just more indirect. that's the true nature of water and earth other than making mud! i'm sure he would be as good as a triple virgo w/ finding the perfect fault to weed out of every lifetime! LOL ;) :) :D :p however, unlike most virgos i know he is willing to compromise that he isn't perfect and it is possible he can make a mistake even tho he only tells special ppl the truth!!!!!