twins - opposites yet their chart is the same?

jade

kalin,

wow, very good points. i think you may have something here hmmmmmmm :)

ag,

there is no greater honor than when a student succeeds greater than their teacher (my reiki mother's quote :) )

in light,
an agreeing,
jade :)

ps two pollux's...............WATCH OUT WORLD!!! LOL

Pollux

*Pollux clears his throat*
Hm Hm... :-o
Should I get offended, then?

You'd better not challenge a Gemini, especially when his rising's Scorpio and his Moon is in Aries.
I can't imagine someone more vendcative and wicked than myself. }>

bat51

i was thinking along kalin's line - only s/he said it so much better :)
like in that gemini is a sign that easily wanders off in different directions, while virgo's tend to be more fixed;
then again the karmic influence would also explain a lot. maybe it has something to do with the moon's nodes? like that one is functioning in the south mode, the other oriented towards the north node? they would operate on opposite houses/signs, while one would stick more to what's comfortable and what's there - the other would be more challenging, achieving? schulman wrote a book about it and usually the north node is considered the more important one, but i think you need both and they complement eachother; most people tend to have periods of being in north mode, then periods of working with your south one (no use in going for the horth node unless you learned to use all the bagagge that's in your south, according to schulman)

anyway, just a wild guess, but i'm very happy with this topic - every time someone hears you're interested in astrology it's THAT question that comes up, and i never know what to answer :)))))))

jade

pollux,

first of all you are a sweetie so don't try to be all tough! and second.....the world had better watch out having two energetic, light beings like you on this planet!!!!

:)
love
jade LOL

New River

my take on this leans less towards the astrological aspects and more toward the karmic. by karmic here i'm meaning choosing the lessons we want from this life before incarnating.

i feel that twins choose to come in together because they have been very close in previous lives and don't want to run the chance of perhaps missing meeting each other in this one. coming in together (in most cases) assures that they will be there for each other.

however it does not mean that the lessons they are here to learn be similar at all. take the case of the twins where one is addicted and one is not. different lessons.

for me this is the clearest explanation as to having the same chart and such different personalities, etc.

love, light and hope, New River

rostie

Pollux (13 Feb, 2002 08:35):
Here he comes, the wise guy... :D

Actually, I tend to bring it down to our different sex

but that not always the case. i don't know anything about astrology but i knew a twin and they were both girls and totally different. i think they have the same basis but the problem is sometimes they have to fight for their own space against the other because they are twins, they have to prove theirselves. at the same time they are one and love eachother can't without the other and against that they are two individuals with their own feelings and react against the other, and their envirronment, their family.
i know another twin, two males and can't without the other but on the same time they want to proove they are better than the other one. the one is extravert and the other is intravert. the thing is the one is always loved more by his mother than the other so they react otherwise to this fact, their feelings are different so their character went a different way.

i hope this helps a bit?

with love,

rostie.

Pollux

jade: you're just lucky, your compliments will have me tamed for a little longer... :)
Well, I didn't expect my fame on these forums to concern "being a sweetie, energetic and light being". I hope you know I'm a boy, however that's really flattering. :D Thanx *My Venus in Leo Giggles* :)

rostie: I don't know what to answer!!! :D
But I believe our different sex is a very good excuse!!! :D

New River: WOW!
It surely as something to do with Karma. I'm sure. :)
I don't remember much about it, when the idea entered my head, who suggested it first... anyhow I know my sister and I were together some lifetime ago :). It's logic, and I do feel it.
Even now, we tend to have a loverly attitude towards each other. More than the typical jealousy of bros&siss.
I like to think that we loved so much in another life, that we wanted to keep in touch. This lifetime, even though we fight and all, we really can't stay without knowing about the other's well-being and stuff.
Perhaps I might feel like posting some of the things Mama said about our birth... But only God knows (and the Goddess, of course :D )...

Butterfly

Karma is my first thought as well.
On a mundane level there are a number of other determining factors as well- birth order, pre-natal nutrition (nutrients weren't necessarily shared equally), ease of birth, and the biggie- shaping by the environment. These are all really subtle factors that would definately affect twins differently.
Belinda

jade

pollux,

yes i know you are a boy!

in light,
jade

ps just cause i didn't know that delani was a girl doesn't mean i got your 'sex' wrong too LOL *giggle*

january

I have a friend who's a triplet. Anyone want to go there? He and his two sisters are each 2 minutes apart. I've known him since I was 12 and he's always had such feminine mannerisms (he's heterosexual). He and one sister are like peanut butter and jelly and the other sister is sort of the black sheep of the trio. And they're Leo's... a lot of pride in that den!

Hmm... now what about septuplets? That could be a lifetime thesis for an astrologer! (AG are you up to that challenge?)

~ january