Sagittarians...unite...lol

Pollux

Well, Ramses: I really envy you!!! :'(
I want a "college coven" too!!! :'(

There's something that stroke me: Moon in Scorpio.
Is it in conjunction with Uranus?
Anyhow, your Moon and Uranus are somewhat... witchy!!!
Really, they point at your psychic/paranormal powers.
You have plenty of ability and the stars favour as well! :)

P.S. Actually, now I'm twice envious :(
Someone wants love spreads from this fourms... and I want Moons in Scoprio!!! :D

Ramses

Hey Jade,

if the rising you want is the "ascendant", mine is in Gemini...
That´s why I´m kinda crazy...philosophical as a Sag., and ambiguous as a Gemini...lol...I´m a bit nuts...

And Pollux...you don´t need to envy me ...I bet your natal map is better than mine...and, you can get a nice coven, too...

LOVE,PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!

jade

thanks dan,

yes rising and ascendant are the same thing.

in light,
jade

Kalin

Kiama :)

I'm a Cancer Sun (conjunct Uranus trine Moon in Scorpio conj. MC), and my daughter is a Sag Sun. She's friendly, chatty, and her worldview is so open that I've wondered over the years "How did I get her??? I"m such a hermit!"

We do have other chart connections, though. I'm a Cap rising and her Moon and Merc are in Capricorn. She's 18 and headed for college in the fall, and overall, I'd say our relationship works. Example: She's narrowed down her college choices to a school in NYC and a school in D.C. My Saturn-ruled chart says, "Whoa, it could be DANGEROUS to live in the big city," and insisted she take a self-defense class this summer. Her Sag sun rolled its eyes, but her Cap moon must have seen the merit of taking the class, because she agreed to do it, no problem.

Anyway, I knew she was waaaay different from me from the get-go. She's definitely a person "of the world" and I knew she'd be unhappy if she never got beyond her own hometown, so I tried to raise her to go out into the world when the time came.
Looks like it will all turn out fine--yes, I've got the concerns of a homebody type with a strong Saturnian fear factor, but at this point I can honestly say that I'm happy with her and for her.

So Cancers and Sags can make it work, I think. I bet if you had someone look at both your charts, you'd see some strong connections that compensate for the seeming incompability of your Sun signs.

Kalin

jade

my astrology teacher told me that there is almost always a correlation between the parents chart and the childs.

for example.........i have virgo rising and so do two of my kids. my other child has her father's moon.

she said that it is seldom when a child doesn't have this (sun, moon, rising) part of their charts that mirrors mom or dad's sun, moon, or rising.

in light,
jade

ps i don't think i explained that very well. i hope you can all follow what i was trying to say.

Ramses

thanks Kalin and Jade...thanks a lot ...the things you´ve said really helped...
now I see things inder whole new eyes....I mean...that teaches us to pay attention to natal charts as a whole, not only dividing it into parts....
thanks again...

LOVE,PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liliana

Yep Im a Sagi, ttho a cusp one, and so is my daughter, she's born December 20 and Im born December 21

AquarianGoddess

Ramses,

What is the degree of your ascendant and your moon?

AG

blumoon

ramses said

"But, I, for instance, am a Sagittarian and my girlfriend is completelly a Pisces...she´s introverted, jealous, etc...it´s also very complex...lol"

i can relate to that...my sun's in leo and my moon's in pisces, and i had a boyfriend that was sun in pisces, and he was introverted and jealous, had his head in the clouds most of the time and all he wanted to spend money on (usually my money) was art supplies for painting... i guess i must have been drawn to his pain...

having moon in pisces and ascendant in gemini makes for a very confused, indecisive and overly sensitive person! :)

my planetary positions (besides ones mentioned above)...

Descendant Sagittarius
Mercury in Cancer
Venus in Virgo
Mars in Taurus
Jupiter in Aries
Saturn in Cancer
Uranus in Libra
Neptune in Sagittarius
Pluto in Libra