Oh...Oh....the transit blues

Moongold

I had a really difficult day yesterday. The Moon was in Pisces and as a Pisces Moon, I am ultra –sensitive at this time. I had a great feeling of unease all day, and left work early because it was so difficult to tolerate.

Had a silly argument with my partner later in the evening and finally ended up going to bed. When all else fails, this is often the best course of action. This morning I looked at my transits for yesterday and sure enough, there it was: :laugh: Moon opposite Jupiter; Moon square Mercury, Pluto and Uranus.

The physical feeling of heaviness and sluggishness, as well as the feeling of spiritual unease, was acute.

Do others feel transits such as these so acutely? I feel like opening up a column here called the transit blues :joke: :laugh: :D

Today is better, but there are a few heavy duty astrological events to get through still. :)

skytwig

Hugs Moongold......

Yes, I am a double Cancer, which is more like a double magnet to the shifting of the Universe!! Drives me nuts!!

This Harmonic Concordance..... sheesh, I called it Harmonic Shamonic!!! I swear I felt every little shift!!

And what i have noticed is that i tend to feel the anticipation, the coming together movement of planets, especially if it is a big movement..... like eclipses, etc.....

I have the sun, mars and Uranus all in my 12th house, all in Cancer.... yuck!!

I feel like a giant lunar sonar dish! :(

Moongold

WOW, Skytwig ~

What a loaded 12th House. My commiserations :)

I have Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in the 12th (Sagittarius) but that doesn't trouble me now. Pluto and Saturn in the 8th (Leo) ache a bit from time to time, significantly!

Mars in Virgo drives me nuts sometimes (and my friends too).

Fortunately yesterday's discomfort was transitory Hahahahah :D

skytwig

Moongold said:
WOW, Skytwig ~

What a loaded 12th House. My commiserations :) :D

Funny, isn't it? Explains ALOT!!!! I've never quite fit in, yet, at the same time, I get along with everyone...... always felt like my home is another planet, you know?

Not only do I sense planetary movements, i can sense everyone around me....... sucks! :D

Not really..... I've learned to live with it...... it's my family and friends who don't seem to understand..... sometimes they look at me cross eyed and i just want to scream, look, I'm not from Earth, ok?!

:joke: oh, well...... it's nice finding others who DO understand :laugh:

Moongold

Y'know, Skytwig ~

I just had some wacky ideas.

Someome could invent a new pinball game with the our zodiacal system as the background. That would be such fun, and so therapeutic it could be called Choose your own transits and could have background music like Blue Moon, Catch a Falling Star, Stairway to Heaven and Rock around the Clock.

I think Board games based on astrology would be fascinating too.

Waddya reckon?

Moongold

skytwig

Now I think you hit on something here, Moongold...... that would be fun!!

kinda like a trip through the horoscope.... all 12 houses.... maybe Jail would be the 12th house...... with a card that says "Go directly to Karma!"

Maybe the goal would be to be born through all of the signs and become an Astrology Buddha........

Moongold

skytwig said:
Now I think you hit on something here, Moongold...... that would be fun!!

kinda like a trip through the horoscope.... all 12 houses.... maybe Jail would be the 12th house...... with a card that says "Go directly to Karma!"

Maybe the goal would be to be born through all of the signs and become an Astrology Buddha........

Do you mean the HORRORSCOPE?

Moongold

skytwig

YESSSSSSS

Is that a real game, or is it the one we're going to create?

Minderwiz

You better create the game quickly - the Christmas market is already upon us - and it looks just the game to play on those dark Saturnine nights of Capricorn and Aquarius. :) :)

Mystic Zyl

My boyfriend and I always fight when the moon is in Sag and Pisces. His moon is in Sag and mine is Pisces, are we more sensitive when our moons fall into their signs?