Uranus leaving Aquarius, for the second time.

paradoxx

Uranus first entered Aquarius in 1996, Jan 12, stayed there until Mar 10, 2003, went retrograde and returned to aquarius on Sept 14th and has recently went direct again. now Uranus will leave Aquarius for the second time without a return to its ruling sign for 84 years.

Uranus will enter Piscies on Dec 30, just in time for the new year.

The rebellious shaker-upper in the sign of perosnal faith. With the recent issues of same-sex marriage, alternitive beliefs, and even more recently the battle of the nativity scenes in public places (such as a school. In my opinin, if the kids want to display it let them.) All of this is a result of personal freedoms being attacked or being taken too far.

Strong energies of Piscies have been felt since Mars transited into the sign of dual fish. It also went retrograde and stayed in the first half of the sign of flighty emotions. On Dec 16 it will move to Aries, the sign it rules.

We have been prepared by the zodiac to handle such energies that Uranus will bring in Piscies, but Mars in Aries could almost be too much energy to handle at times. the Female Venus counterpart to Mars won't get to Aries untill Feb of 2004 as it is currently in Capricorn and will be in Aquarius on the Winter Solstice. Finally Venus will enter piscies and conjunct Uranus in mid January hopefully bringin compassionate insight into the situations that will be involved.

My predicition is that Same-Sex Marriages will have to be allowed in the USA as "a contact between 2 consenting adults regardless of gender. " Everyone is saying that this is an "alternitive lifestyle" and to allow such a union would force the govts. of the USA to recognize polygamous or inter-species unions. I think this argument is bunk, if the contract is between 2 individuals then ther eis nothing "alternitive" about it. Sexual Preference of one kind or another cannot be supported or rejected by the Governing Authority.

I can try to predict what the Iraq situation woudl do in this time frame but with MArs in Aires, all bets are doubled.

purplefishy

being a pisces, this placement of Uranus in Pisces makes me a little bit worried.

Minderwiz

You can find out a little more from the following thread

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12155

This was posted the first time Uranus entered Pisces (it then turned Retrograde and went back into Aquarius).

This time it's destined to carry on into the sign and not return to Aquarius for another 80 years or so.

The main effect on you personally will be any transits of planets in Pisces (your Sun for one). In fact it won't actually transit your Sun until February 2005, though it will get to within 3 minutes of it next May, just before it turns Retrograde. So you may well experience something as the Uranus approaches your Sun's position and then stops and turns back. You may even notice something from late March or April onwards. The highest intensity should be around the 11th May.

Minderwiz

Just noticed that it will oppose your Virgo planets, Mars and Jupiter in April, so you should have an interesting time through March April and May :)

paradoxx

As a lunar Aquariun my emotional side is ruled by Uranus, this long and tiring journey through Aquarius has its ups and downs, and nothing is the same as it was before and its all right.

The best thing i can say is that no matter what happens, you cannot let your sense of self-value degrade. If you cannot function, then you are of no help to anyone. If you are unable to feel good about yourself, then others good intentions for you are going to fall flat. If you are unable to maintain a positive vibration around you then those who wish to dump negativity on you can use you to their twisted ends. Fear not the pain that comes with the truth, once the truth is realized then you can use it as a weapon against the injustice forced upon you.

purplefishy

March-May... i'll look out then! I don't necessarily interpret Uranus' unpredictability with BAD things, but my mind goes there whenever I think of what one might consider the unpredictable. I can't help it- it's almost like a reflex. Still, it's good to have a heads up on this stuff!

dadsnook2000

Uranus is approaching my MC

As Uranus enters into Pisces it will be nearing my MC at 5 degrees and opposing my Moon at 3 Virgo. In a couple of years it will be playing with my Saturn at 17 degrees. It looks like a small potential for excitement and change in several areas. Moon is at the IC angle and rules the Asc (0 degrees Cancer). So, an opposition to the Moon and a trine to the Asc & ruler of Moon. It looks like I may be dealing with and adjusting to changes in the world around me (home, family, outside interests). Later, things will lead to a change in my life's structure and partnerships (Capricorn on the 7th) as Uranus moves on to contact my Saturn. Minderfwiz ought to be pleased with these observations of rulerships.

Many, but not all of us, get to experience a Uranus transit to the MC at some point. This will obviously be my first. Has anyone else on the list had this experience? Dave.

Minderwiz

For me the interesting transits occur just before Uranus makes it into Pisces :(

Firstly it will trine my Sun at 29 degrees 45 minutes Libra (in the third house) and then it will square Jupiter at 29 degrees 59 minutes Scorpio (in the fourth.

The Sun is my Ascendant ruler (Leo) so this may well enable me to present a more independant and individual side to my self and tweak my expression of personal creativity through teaching (third house Sun being a useful placement for teachers). My Sun is also trine to natal Uranus (in Gemini) so the tweak fo the transit is 're-awakening' this streak of individuality.

The square to Jupiter is particularly interesting as Jupiter is the ruler of Pisces so the square occurs virtually at the time that Uranus moves into Jupiter's rule (the square will still be effective when Uranus is safely into Pisces). Jupiter makes a semi-sextile to the Sun, so the Sun will get another nudge - whilst it's trine is operative. Jupiter is opposing my North Node, so the square from Uranus might well present something of a hurdle in trying to learn my life's lessons (the North Node is in the tenth, so again there may be some career spill over from this).

The tension between Uranus the revolutionary and Jupiter the god of law, philosophy, travel, and wisdom may well produce something of a crisis of belief (Jupiter is also the ruler of beliefs and religion). This might also involve my wife, as Uranus is midway through it's transit of my seventh house - in our case this transit seems to involve shared interests in 'New Age activities'

Dave, no I've not experienced a Uranus transit across the MC - Uranus is natally in my elventh - though I have had sextiles, trines, squares and oppositions. :)