knight of wands rx

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi all!

How would you interpret the knight of wands rx as what someone is looking for in a relationship? It was clarified by magician rx.

I usually read the knight of wands rx as someone who wants stability as upright they are a fast moving energy. Combined with the magician rx makes me think he doesn't want a commitment and maybe just a fun fling? Or he has no idea what he wants

Thoughts?

Skysteel

Hi all!

How would you interpret the knight of wands rx as what someone is looking for in a relationship? It was clarified by magician rx.

Hello! All substance no style; someone who is not a performer.

Enlightenment23

Run. This is someone who does not want a relationship at all - at least nothing serious.

The Magician Reversed can someone who uses their skills and charms for the wrong reasons. This person, on the surface, could seem very genuine, authentic, and likable - maybe he knows how to say all the right things or do all the right romantic actions. This is his "magic act." But underneath it all, his intentions do not match his words.

With the Knight of Wands Rx in the mix, it seems like he wants to use his charms to "hit it and quit it." Get what he wants from the girl and then leave her in the dust as he speeds on over to his next target.

CaliforniaVirgo

Hello! All substance no style; someone who is not a performer.

Hi and thank you for your interpretation. Could you elaborate at all? Do you mean he wants a partner of substance and not a show-off?

CaliforniaVirgo

Run. This is someone who does not want a relationship at all - at least nothing serious.

The Magician Reversed can someone who uses their skills and charms for the wrong reasons. This person, on the surface, could seem very genuine, authentic, and likable - maybe he knows how to say all the right things or do all the right romantic actions. This is his "magic act." But underneath it all, his intentions do not match his words.

With the Knight of Wands Rx in the mix, it seems like he wants to use his charms to "hit it and quit it." Get what he wants from the girl and then leave her in the dust as he speeds on over to his next target.

Thank you for this! Makes a lot of sense since I pulled a romance oracle card for this reading and she got "pay attention to the red flags".

I also have heard the magician rx being one to use their powers in the wrong way. Do you think it would matter if the knight of wands was upright? How would that make the interpretation different? I am just curious so I can better understand

Enlightenment23

Thank you for this! Makes a lot of sense since I pulled a romance oracle card for this reading and she got "pay attention to the red flags".

I also have heard the magician rx being one to use their powers in the wrong way. Do you think it would matter if the knight of wands was upright? How would that make the interpretation different? I am just curious so I can better understand

If the Knight of Wands was still paired with the Magician Reversed, I would still read it the same way. But to me, the reversed Knight of Wands is worse because the energy is off - perhaps this makes him more frenetic and unstable. He has absolutely no desire to settle down at all - not even on his radar!

If the Knight of Wands were upright without the Magician Reversed, I wouldn't be as concerned about him using his "charms" for the wrong reasons. However, still, the Knight of Wands isn't known as the relationship guy. So, at least for the time being, as intentions, the Knight of Wands is about passionate, fun, quick moments - nothing lasting.

headincloud

The rx knight wands is a womaniser, refuses to be tied down, is likely reckless or even out of control, pushy, arrogant, can be ill tempered and violent and is capable of having several relationships at once, all without protection! Unreliability is a key word. The energy of the card in the extreme is bi-polar disorder.

The magician rx is a liar, best case scenario he's ashamed of his past and is hiding it but more likely taking the knight rx into account it suggests the more sinister face of the card. Possibly a bare faced liar and deceiver. The energy of the card in the extreme is schizophrenia or psychosis.

There's a lack of stability both mental and emotional.

Enlightenment23

The rx knight wands is a womaniser, refuses to be tied down, is likely reckless or even out of control, pushy, arrogant, can be ill tempered and violent and is capable of having several relationships at once, all without protection! Unreliability is a key word. The energy of the card in the extreme is bi-polar disorder.

The magician rx is a liar, best case scenario he's ashamed of his past and is hiding it but more likely taking the knight rx into account it suggests the more sinister face of the card. Possibly a bare faced liar and deceiver. The energy of the card in the extreme is schizophrenia or psychosis.

Yep. headincloud's spot on. Unreliable is a great word for the Knight of Wands - reversed or upright.

CaliforniaVirgo

If the Knight of Wands was still paired with the Magician Reversed, I would still read it the same way. But to me, the reversed Knight of Wands is worse because the energy is off - perhaps this makes him more frenetic and unstable. He has absolutely no desire to settle down at all - not even on his radar!

If the Knight of Wands were upright without the Magician Reversed, I wouldn't be as concerned about him using his "charms" for the wrong reasons. However, still, the Knight of Wands isn't known as the relationship guy. So, at least for the time being, as intentions, the Knight of Wands is about passionate, fun, quick moments - nothing lasting.

Thank you for all of this. Makes a lot of sense since I knew that knights weren't really the commitment types usually. I also know the magician in reverse is very manipulative.

CaliforniaVirgo

Thank you for this! your interpretations, like the others, really fit with the entire spread as she was being cautioned about him as well. I do not know much about him, but if I learn anything I will be sure to post. He sounds like the ultimate sleeze ball, player. Funny thing is he is friends with her gf's husband...who is also a big sleeze ball!