Hierophant and two of cups as feelings for me

WhyWuh

I wonder what feelings for me this person has when it is hierophant and two of cups? I mean his feelings/emotions towards me and not the way he sees me/thinks of me (as I noticed there are people who see these two aspects as the same)? Is it possible that he feels like having warm feelings (2 cups) for me and at the same time feelings like we have strong connection (hierophant)?

Thirteen

"warm feelings" and a "strong connection" are kind of vague for those two cards.

2/Cups is more in line with the "connection." It's that person you meet and talk to all night long. You connect. And you *feel* that you could be more. But that remains to be seen. For now a "good connection" is good enough. Hierophant isn't about "strong connections." He is about traditions. What is "right and proper." This means that the person would feel uncomfortable doing something not "proper" or traditional with you (for right now).

Now it's possible that these two card together indicate what some people feel on "first sight" of another person they're drawn to: "That's my wife/husband!" You've heard stories of people who felt that when they saw their future wife/husband for the first time, right? Of course, you should keep in mind that there are people who have felt that and didn't marry the person. But many have that story. Whatever the connection this person feels for you, it's "old fashioned." He likely doesn't feel like just jumping into bed with you. He feels strongly that he should go step-by-proper-step with you.

WhyWuh

Thank you. It's very accurate that this person most likely sees me and there's this *boom* moment for him. Like a-ha! it's her!! but at the same time this person isn't going to go full on. Nope. This person is traditional and he will go step by step. This is his nature. I'm so glad he feels 'old fashioned' about me. It's so much different from many today guys. Like something new and rare haha :D

Annalise

I don't know, the Heirophant as far as how someone feels can be "oooh, let's settle down and get married" because it's all about tradition and the 2 of cups supports that because of the emotional connection.

But it could also be "nope, this relationship is not socially acceptable" (heirophant) despite my emotional connection to this person (2 of cups).