health in jeopardy

(Next letter "k"?)

BlueLotus

keeping fit and healthy

zhadee

meh - more boring than difficult.

Seaqueen

N- notes about the Tree card

N- near and far. The Tree near you in the GT could suggest a health issue (traditional view). When far from Significator it indicates growth and prosperity.

Many times I read the Tree card as the root of an issue. I really do not favour health related readings. I am not a doctor and feel that it is up to them to diagnose & prescribe.

However, in a more general view questions about whether results from tests are favourable is different as long as minor details are not expanded on like that of someone in the medical field.

If the root of a problem is rotten then you will never find a promising solution unless you remove or extract the 'root'. And even then the chances of further growth in a situation could be jeopardized.

If neighbouring cards are highly negative the essence of the Tree card absorbs that and becomes weaker. That means slow growth if any. In business questions something needs to be reworked. In relationship questions the foundation might not be built on solid & healthy attitudes.

If neighbouring cards are highly positive the essence of the Tree card absorbs that as well and becomes sturdy, strong and beneficial. That means the situation will grow. The question might be about a business or relationship.

N- negligent. To bloom the person, situation or thing needs TLC