WHY you like the Lenormands you have or want

Jen P

OMG! GRL mini is on my wish list!:)) and would like to add glitt to my next mini project!^^ what do you recommend I use for that?:))

Edit just to add bridge size is my next fav!^^ imo some tarot decks would look perfect bridge size!XD :))

I just used glittered nail polish - I used it sparingly. It's easy, you just have to wait for the cards to dry. Good luck!

HighPriestess

I love my Enchanted Lenormand (even though the images are small) because the images are very dreamlike. I also like the inclusion of the Diviner card, it's supposed to represent Mlle. Lenormand herself, but I also use it for non-binary querents who don't want to use the Man or the Woman.

I reeeeeeally want the Clair de Lune Lenormand because it's easy to tell which card is which and the images are so gorgeous! I love the concept of the figures on the cards being bathed in moonlight.

greatdane

I just love when we all share stuff we love! and why

Anybody have some appetizers, maybe a nice merlot.....I could chat about this stuff for hours but we need sustenance! :)

reall

I just used glittered nail polish - I used it sparingly. It's easy, you just have to wait for the cards to dry. Good luck!

OMG! that's good idea! will had to try it!XD TNX!:)))

Nemia

I have only very few Lenormands but each is in my basket for a good reason.

The Blue Owl is clear, small and the book I learned with used it (Anne Biwer). It's really easy to read with.

The Pixie is nice and clear, too, and I learned to appreciate Colman-Smith's art better. I also loved the idea of the tin ;-)))

The Game of Hope is wonderful because it has German playing card inserts, too. Since I'm digging my way into the world of reading Skat cards, I appreciate that a lot. Besides, the time of the late 18th, early 19th century is one of my favorite times in history, and I like to think that young Goethe played the game with his friends.

The Blue Bird is still on its way to me but it looks very nice, too, and I heard it praised around here so somehow I bought it...

I don't want to collect too many Lenormands but there are some really wonderful decks. Wanderwust, Silson, Dondorf, Clair de Lune, Revolution... but first I have to dive back into Lenormand. And for readings, the Blue Owl feels most comfortable to me.

Torann

I love my pixies because of the simplicity of the images and because of its size. The tin box is a nice bonus. It's the deck I use the most. Second is my new Clair de Lune deck (for the same reasons as the pixie). I've got others like Fairy Lenormand and such... but mostly they are or too big or too difficult to read (confusing images).

Genna

I love my Mystical Tarot because it is beautiful and has an animal on every card and a windowframe, different for every card. No playing cards though. I have learnt so much from the book Mystical Tarot, how to handle the cards, and there are two card explanations for every combination.
I love Gilded Reverie Lenormand because it is so beautiful, and the LWB is very good.It comes in a good box.
I adore Bluebird lenormand because it is most beautiful of all and has verses and court cards from paintings.The Fairy Lenormand is really lovely.
Love and Light, Genna.
I want Fairytale Lenormand by Lisa Hunt. The pictures are wonderful and it comes in a tin. The LWB is good and has nany pages and I love fairytales.
I want Enchanted Lenormand, because the book is so good and the cards are beautiful. I have had it but lost it.

lightpers

I'm agree with you , Great Dane!

I love Lenormand deck that is easy to see what the card is and no playing cards attached

Lenormand Oracle Cards / Vintage German Lenormand

and Paris Primitive / Didot from tag_jorrit's site!

and for modern ones, i have my heart with Judits Barschi and Dreaming Way !

Darkmage

I picked up the Under the Roses Lenormand a couple weeks ago. The cards shuffle well and I really like the art. Once again, the images are clear and bright.

Some of the names of the cards have been changed, though. Is this to protect the innocent? There wasn't any reason for that. The instruction book that comes with it is crap, too.

Love the cards, toss the book, and you'll be satisfied. I do like to just flip through the cards and look at them.

AntonK1111

I am very taken with my Pixies Astounding Lenormand. What I like about it is that the artwork reminds me of the Smith-Waite Tarot, which I adore. I very much like that the images are colorful yet basic, also there are no big playing card inserts.