One horary reading available.

Sharla

Finally i have no questions i need to ask myself....so thought id offer someone else one.

Just leave your question....

This can be any sort of question that you want insight on.

pageofswords9110

Get on the app please

The Standing Stone

May I please sit?

Can you please give me guidance and advice on my relationship with my bf j?

Thanks dear

Sharla

May I please sit?

Can you please give me guidance and advice on my relationship with my bf j?

Thanks dear

I need a specific question ....for example: Will we split up, does he love me, how he feels for me, his intentions/motives etc etc.

At this point i'm not sure what your wanting to know and i need your question to be clear.

The Standing Stone

I need a specific question ....for example: Will we split up, does he love me, how he feels for me, his intentions/motives etc etc.

At this point i'm not sure what your wanting to know and i need your question to be clear.

Thanks darling, my question is:

What are J's intentions towards me?

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/z47h75g69/

You get the sun as your significator and J gets saturn.

You're afflicted being in the 6th house, and also sun in its sign has no essential dignity....so you are actually very weak in how your feeling at present to do with j, your energy is very low, i think something is stressing you out and making you anxious at present to do with him.....somethings happened that's thrown everything into a spin.

J is in your 5th house, so this is a sexual/romantic r'ship he is interested in. J is in a better position in his head than you are....and its him that has the upperhand in someway in regards to how things progress between you both from now on.

There's no separating aspects between you and j, so i can't really see what's been going on recently between you....maybe you've not seen each other recently or had any contact, or maybe this is just the situation now.

It looks like things are one sided in terms of feelings at this point, as you're in his own sign, so you do love him....but you don't come up anywhere in the sign he's in. So maybe he feels like he doesn't really know you like he thought he did, and he now feels like you've become somewhat indifferent to him in regards to what he wants.

Now looking at your co-significator the moon, the moon is separating from a conjunction with the fixed star Algol.....so something has gone on between you both recently. You've just totally lost it with him and things have become quite heated and intense between you both and things at this point are not too good.

The moons last major aspect was a square with venus, and with you also being in venus's sign then venus seems to be significant here in whats gone on. Venus is in the 8th house, so i think this just shows you fear of maybe losing him.

The moon being in the exaltation and triplicity of its sign, BUT being on algol, im seeing as you've maybe blown things out of proportion.....so im guessing this has all happened in the past couple days ?

Your emotional side is in saturn's term and face so i think, even as much as you want him your maybe thinking that you would maybe be better off without him at this point ?

As the moon's VOC and ready to move into gemini, it will then lose its strength and will become weak...BUT it will be in the ruler and triplicity of mercury. So looking to where mercury is....mercury is with saturn in the same house and same sign. So as the moons moving into mercury i think you will try and contact him. But also as moons in none of saturns dignity's still in the next sign, then he will still be unsure as of what he wants like present.

As mercury in this chart rules only the 3rd house then i'm reading mercury as communication between you both....there is a conjunction coming up but going by the ephemeris i've checked then this conjunction doesn't perfect. Also mercury is on a fixed star Acumen which is showing damage to your confidence, your determination to succeed, and your mental and physical strength that will be worn down, and this is probably due to the fact that he ignores you.
Also saturn is in the detriment of mercury, so this is another factor that he really doesn't want to speak with you at present.

Also actually moon should infact be in the 11th house (his radical 5th), so you're both in each others opposite 5th house, so even though things are not very good at present you both are still interested in each other romantically.

Your both also being stubborn, and id say this could be you more than him.

Conclusion: So i think your stressing about something that's happened, he's now given you the cold shoulder but doesn't seem as stressed about it as you are....your both being as stubborn as each other in regards to the situation.
There doesn't seem to be any contact between you in regards to seeing each other or txt/calls etc at present.....as moons void of course too, then i can't say how long this will last.

Your both still interested in eachother....but as for his intentions, then at present there are none, as he's not really sure what he wants in regards to you at present.

Hope some of this makes sense to you...even though its not really given you much of a positive answer

The Standing Stone

Thanks for the reading darling, just give me a few minutes while I write the feedback for you

The Standing Stone

https://postimg.org/image/z47h75g69/

You get the sun as your significator and J gets saturn.

You're afflicted being in the 6th house, and also sun in its sign has no essential dignity....so you are actually very weak in how your feeling at present to do with j, your energy is very low, i think something is stressing you out and making you anxious at present to do with him.....somethings happened that's thrown everything into a spin.

J is in your 5th house, so this is a sexual/romantic r'ship he is interested in. J is in a better position in his head than you are....and its him that has the upperhand in someway in regards to how things progress between you both from now on.

There's no separating aspects between you and j, so i can't really see what's been going on recently between you....maybe you've not seen each other recently or had any contact, or maybe this is just the situation now.

It looks like things are one sided in terms of feelings at this point, as you're in his own sign, so you do love him....but you don't come up anywhere in the sign he's in. So maybe he feels like he doesn't really know you like he thought he did, and he now feels like you've become somewhat indifferent to him in regards to what he wants.

Now looking at your co-significator the moon, the moon is separating from a conjunction with the fixed star Algol.....so something has gone on between you both recently. You've just totally lost it with him and things have become quite heated and intense between you both and things at this point are not too good.

The moons last major aspect was a square with venus, and with you also being in venus's sign then venus seems to be significant here in whats gone on. Venus is in the 8th house, so i think this just shows you fear of maybe losing him.

The moon being in the exaltation and triplicity of its sign, BUT being on algol, im seeing as you've maybe blown things out of proportion.....so im guessing this has all happened in the past couple days ?

Your emotional side is in saturn's term and face so i think, even as much as you want him your maybe thinking that you would maybe be better off without him at this point ?

As the moon's VOC and ready to move into gemini, it will then lose its strength and will become weak...BUT it will be in the ruler and triplicity of mercury. So looking to where mercury is....mercury is with saturn in the same house and same sign. So as the moons moving into mercury i think you will try and contact him. But also as moons in none of saturns dignity's still in the next sign, then he will still be unsure as of what he wants like present.

As mercury in this chart rules only the 3rd house then i'm reading mercury as communication between you both....there is a conjunction coming up but going by the ephemeris i've checked then this conjunction doesn't perfect. Also mercury is on a fixed star Acumen which is showing damage to your confidence, your determination to succeed, and your mental and physical strength that will be worn down, and this is probably due to the fact that he ignores you.
Also saturn is in the detriment of mercury, so this is another factor that he really doesn't want to speak with you at present.

Also actually moon should infact be in the 11th house (his radical 5th), so you're both in each others opposite 5th house, so even though things are not very good at present you both are still interested in each other romantically.

Your both also being stubborn, and id say this could be you more than him.

Conclusion: So i think your stressing about something that's happened, he's now given you the cold shoulder but doesn't seem as stressed about it as you are....your both being as stubborn as each other in regards to the situation.
There doesn't seem to be any contact between you in regards to seeing each other or txt/calls etc at present.....as moons void of course too, then i can't say how long this will last.

Your both still interested in eachother....but as for his intentions, then at present there are none, as he's not really sure what he wants in regards to you at present.

Hope some of this makes sense to you...even though its not really given you much of a positive answer

I think your reading is very accurate,
Yes I do feel that my position is very weak in this matter at the moment, I feel a lack of energy and also a lack of excitement in my life. Every time I see him I feel on edge, like I am threading on egg shells, specially since we went on holiday.

I know he feels sexually attracted to me and he likes being intimate with me, but with the way that I've been feeling I haven't been up for it lately.

We haven't been talking properly lately, there's been a distance ( emotional and physically).

I am having doubts whether I love him or not, so maybe he is picking up on that, and because of all the arguments we've been having lately , I'm pretty sure you are right in saying that he doesn't known me anymore, . And yes, I'm very indifferent, and he is probably very surprised with that.

Yes , with the arguments we've been having , our relationship has become intense and there's more negative moments then positive.

I don't think I fear losing him as much, but I fear losing another possible relationship due to my past and past fears, trouble in relationships, I feel that I am going through the same red flags as I did in previous relationships.

I think you're right, I've blown things out of proportion because I feel the 'deja vu '. And I've told him that 'if I've been there, done that' I will not do it again. So deep down I feel that I am fighting a lost battle.

This has happened in the past couple of weeks.

Again your right, I am feeling that I probably would be better off without him.

I did contact him last night and it kind of ended there, he hasn't said anything all day. I feel that the kore he ignores me and the more he makes me feel non existent, the less I care for him. Maybe he doesn't know that he's making me feel this way by not texting nor replying.

I just wish he would open it about his feelings more.

I am not surprised when you said that he's probably not sure what he wants in regards to me at present.

Thanks for the time to read. I thought it was great