A new Transformational tarot?

faunabay

I have NO idea why, but this deck reminds me a bit of a lighter version of the Soul Cards ??????

I like them too!!
Surprise! Surprise! (giggle)

Where did you get them truthsayer? huh? huh?
Tell us!! Tell us NOW!!
**ROFL**

truthsayer

if you check the us/canada trade section, you'll see that i traded for them with lee. i don't know where he got them. i had them pre-ordered with amazon for close to 3 monthes. when i got the opportunity, i was willing to give my pound of flesh for this deck and cancelled amazon!

Lee

I found them in a little new age store near where I live. So they must be being released to stores, even though Amazon's not releasing them yet.

-- Lee :)

Lee

truthsayer said:
my ppppprreeeeeccccccccioussssssssss!...mumble...mumble...bwahahaha!
I think she likes it... :D

-- Lee

Cerulean

Sometimes I need a friendly modern deck where there's poetry and passion expressed, but not overwhelming extremes. I put this in a bag with my Jane Hirshfield Nine Gates of Poetry...I am in that mode right now. I need gentle, creative feedback.
I'm glad that Truthsayer got this quickly. How goes it with you and your reviewing of it?
Glad to also like your shiny objects,
Mari H.

truthsayer

what do i think so far...i don't know if any of you has heard of sacred geometry but it's used in this deck. (faunabay knows!) every card has lots of details. some are hidden, some aren't. it's taken me a couple of hours to get thru this deck, partly b/c i keep getting interrupted. the other reason is that i spend such a long time on every card looking at all the details hidden in the swirls and shapes. at the top are a few words about the card. the bottom gives the suite, number, name, etc. the cards are color coded into section. death is lavendar. pink is wands. for the most part traditional names are given. the courts are changed to server, teacher, healer and master.

now comes the time i make jewel's pocketbook bend her to the knees...there are lots of fairies and at least one mermaid on the teacher of cups.there are other magical creatures like a satyr but none of these things are obvious. you need to study a little but the effort is worth it.

i'll try to study the book some for further observation.

faunabay

truthsayer said:
what do i think so far...i don't know if any of you has heard of sacred geometry but it's used in this deck. (faunabay knows!)

Oh you just HAD to say that about sacred geometry being included didn't you truth!! (shaking head) You just HAD to!! I'm off to try buy it now!!! **ROFL**

now comes the time i make jewel's pocketbook bend her to the knees...there are lots of fairies and at least one mermaid on the teacher of cups.there are other magical creatures like a satyr but none of these things are obvious. you need to study a little but the effort is worth it.
[/B]

And Jewel will be joining me shortly in buying a copy after telling her about the mermaids and fairies too!!! (giggle)

So you got us both in one giant swoop didn't you truthsayer?!?!
Such a sneaky person !!!! :D

Jewel

truthsayer said:
what do i think so far...i don't know if any of you has heard of sacred geometry but it's used in this deck. (faunabay knows!) every card has lots of details.

EVIL! just plain and simply EVIL! you HAD to go into sacred geometry and faeries in one sitting. Well I tell you what missy ... my b-day is coming up so how about you just send me your deck for my b-day? ... with the book of course, what do you say? ~giggles~

~looks at Faunabay~ Can you believe she actually struck both of is in one sitting? wonder how long she has been plotting this?

truthsayer

posted by Jewel
EVIL! just plain and simply EVIL! you HAD to go into sacred geometry and faeries in one sitting. Well I tell you what missy ... my b-day is coming up so how about you just send me your deck for my b-day? ... with the book of course, what do you say? ~giggles~***********************homey don't play that game! }) sorry but the truthsayer tarot goblin will do very bad things to finger of those who want to steal her tarot of transformation, pppprrrrreeeecccciioooooussssssssss! }) :* if i'd known earlier about this deck maybe you'd get a copy but it's too late now...what is that day by the way? :D *******************
~looks at Faunabay~ Can you believe she actually struck both of is in one sitting? wonder how long she has been plotting this?
************truth cracks her knuckles and leans back in her chair---i'll never tell but i'll give you a hint--for some of us being evil just comes naturally. of course, i had some help from lee...bwahahahaha!

Jewel

truthsayer said:
homey don't play that game! }) sorry but the truthsayer tarot goblin will do very bad things to finger of those who want to steal her tarot of transformation, pppprrrrreeeecccciioooooussssssssss! }) :*
Well like my mom sais ... it never hurts to ask *LOL* ... until you ask you never know for sure *LOL*
truthsayer said:
truth cracks her knuckles and leans back in her chair---i'll never tell but i'll give you a hint--for some of us being evil just comes naturally. of course, i had some help from lee...bwahahahaha!
~giggles~ you are proud of yourself ... aren't you? *LOL* I am really glad you like the deck, I am sure Faunabay and I will eventually find out how we like it as well. In the meantime she and I need to plot to see what we can convince you that you need *LOL*