Gustave Dore Bible Tarot

Le Fanu

Sinister? How so?
Not quite worked out yet. I'm still trying to think it through! :)

But the mere faintest waft of possible worry r.e credit card is - I'm afraid - enough for me to say "no way" and flee and hide my credit card somewhere very safe.

I shalln't be buying this one. Vague, imperceptible "oddness" when it comes to ordering with credit card is enough for me. Gregory, you're so brave!

Minotauro

Actually, I only see 13 cards in each suit as well.

oh wow you're right , but they probably will have them all , I checked the pentacles suit and it has all 4 court cards and as the 3 of pentacles missing , that's why I was confused ,but they porbbably just dont want to show them all?

nisaba

This deck seems to be available now, reasonably priced:

link to pirate website removed

OMG. I am in love. As a tenager I got a hold of a book of his Don Quixote drawings, and I've loved his style ever since.

Scurrying off to wish-list now!

gregory

Chin up, Leffy. VERY speedy response:
Sorry for inconvenience with non-English language – our technicians will change notifications asap.

We accept credit cards only (Visa/MasterCard/American Express) and unfortunately we cannot accept PayPal.

Try to complete order payment once again or use another card for payment later.

You also can try contact moneybookers.com staff in support centre https://www.moneybookers.com/app/faqlogin.pl

to find out why your card has been rejected.

I might do that. BUT - I now recall this is the same card that a pub in Glasgow had issues with, several weeks ago. I will try another in 24 hours.

JSNYC

Gregory, you're so brave!
That goes without saying. I shouldn't say I am paranoid, I should say I am a scaredy-cat. :D However, nothing ventured, nothing gained. ;) A prompt response is reassuring though.

rwcarter

As one has to login (and create an account) in order to be able to even put the cards in the cart, how much do they cost?

cardlady22

Isn't it awful that I feel more concerned about giving my info to a product whose subtitle is "Open Your Heart To God" than I was to a Japanese "stranger" doing a new Marseille? I think I'm flashing back the incessant, unrelenting "membership mailing lists" from various ministries.

I'd purchase from a known tarot selling entity like Tarot Garden, but not direct.

gregory

As one has to login (and create an account) in order to be able to even put the cards in the cart, how much do they cost?

EUR29.80.

If you get in and succeed, buy two and I will pay you ???? Pretty please ??? :*

photokat

They (apparently) use moneybookers who are SUPPOSED to be OK - but yes, I am watching with GREAT care ! Thanks for that !

PS - and I had never used the place before but went to their main site independently of the Dore site and the details I just entered are properly recorded, at least....

I've ordered from those people before in the past ... they might ask to pay via Western Union or similar because Ukraine is on the poop list for online money transactions.

They're super reliable people though, but I've only done Moneygram or WU a while back. Visa never worked for me with them.

Must be rough to running a biz out of the Ukraine !

I'll ask them what the deal is and report back.

ETA: I just saw the post right after mine, so I'm sure it will work out fine. They're cool peeps, I can vouch ;)

Only the mail out of the Ukraine can be a bit slow but for 30 Euros I wouldn't mind waiting for something to arrive in 2 or 3 weeks.