Repeated Page of Swords

grubbaj0

I've been using shadowscapes tarot deck recently. I cannot do a spread without pulling the page of swords. Two days in a row I pulled the Page of swords for overarching theme for the day. Then I was flipping through my deck and the page of swords fell out. It's also been in various spreads (although I haven't unfortunately written them down or their position). I know the page of swords can represent a young woman, full of energy, passion, even mentally restless. I know the page of swords also represents a sort of go for it mentality. As to go for what, that requires my meditation. I'm just so in shock because this has never happened to me to this extent. Has this ever happened to you for any cards? I'd love to see what you think it could mean. Thanks!

JoyousGirl

Are you sticking your nose in someone's business? If so stop. Or maybe someone's sticking their nose in yours?

nisaba

It could mean a lot of different things, depending on what's going on in your life. Do you have much contact, social, professional or casual, with children? It could represent a thoughtful, intelligent child in your life. Or a need on your part to be more thoughtful and use your intelligence instead of your emotions.

Two days in a row isn't a *huge* run of repetition, probably just means there are still issues you haven't addressed after first seeing the card. :)

grubbaj0

Two days in a row isn't a *huge* run of repetition, probably just means there are still issues you haven't addressed after first seeing the card. :)

It's come up 5 times throughout the week

Virgo26

I'm going through something similar with the 5 of swords... still makes me scratch my head. As for the page, could also be communication. Could be a new situation, relationship where you're trying to figure how to communicate something. The page is just learning so it wouldn't be unheard of if they also end up sticking their foot in their mouth or feel awkward at times doing it lol.

Grizabella

The Page of Swords is a child who is very inquisitive and always wants to know the "why" of things. Maybe these cards are telling you to delve more deeply and thoughtfully into the cards to form your own meanings rather than sticking with memorized meanings? I don't know how new you are to the cards but at some point, we all take off our "training wheels" and begin to realize all the ways that each card speaks to us individually and together with other cards as we become more fluent in Tarot's "language". :)

nisaba

It's come up 5 times throughout the week

The same still applies: there must be issues to do with this card that it's trying to get you to face. Once you deal with those issues, the repetition will stop.

grubbaj0

The Page of Swords is a child who is very inquisitive and always wants to know the "why" of things. Maybe these cards are telling you to delve more deeply and thoughtfully into the cards to form your own meanings rather than sticking with memorized meanings? I don't know how new you are to the cards but at some point, we all take off our "training wheels" and begin to realize all the ways that each card speaks to us individually and together with other cards as we become more fluent in Tarot's "language". :)

That could definitely be it Grizabella. I am really bad at sitting with cards without reaching for a book. I love to read up on a card before I give my take on it. Even though I tell myself that I won't this time, I often find myself that I can't help it. I should probably stick with one card readings at this time because when I find myself doing 3 card readings that's when I go for the book together. I still haven't developed a practice of putting tarot cards together.

grubbaj0

The same still applies: there must be issues to do with this card that it's trying to get you to face. Once you deal with those issues, the repetition will stop.

Could the card represent me at this time or do you think it's a message?

grubbaj0

Are you sticking your nose in someone's business? If so stop. Or maybe someone's sticking their nose in yours?

I am not. I don't think anyone is sticking their nose in my business but maybe I am too secretive.