Justice and 2 of cups outcome

@rtemouri

Hello guys!
For a single person asking about "how will my love life be like the next few months" what do you think about the combination of justice with two of cups in the outcome position?
Is justice about balance?maybe balance is needed so you can meet someone and start a relationship?does it indicate that i might meet someone and if it does what is justice about?
RW deck used.

Hello guys!
For a single person asking about "how will my love life be like the next few months" what do you think about the combination of justice with two of cups in the outcome position?
Is justice about balance?maybe balance is needed so you can meet someone and start a relationship?does it indicate that i might meet someone and if it does what is justice about?
RW deck used.

Justice can be about what is fair, what is right and wrong, or weighing pros and cons. I've heard that Justice can portend to marriage or a restoration of a relationship when combined with the Two of Cups. Usually, though, it comes up in my readings when there are some issues of being treated fairly or weighing a decision. Two of Cups is always promising!

Grizabella

There's an old saying, "If you want to have a friend, be a friend" meaning that you'll have friends depending on how much effort you put into cultivating friendships. I think that's what these two cards are saying to you in this context. Your own efforts will determine what happens. You'll get as much back as what you put out yourself.

Barleywine

There is an interesting synergy between these cards, assuming that Justice is "11" in your deck and not "8." The number "11" reduces numerologically to "2," same as the 2 of Cups. All of the Twos are about polarity and duality, so they imply reciprocal or compensatory action: give-and-take, up-and-down, back-and-forth, etc, which suggests the "weighing" deliberations of Justice. The 2 of Cups corresponds to Venus in Cancer, and Justice is associated with Libra, the sign that is ruled by Venus (although it is as much "Saturn = Severity" as it is "Venus = Mercy"). To complicate the picture, the High Priestess is also "2," bringing in another "Moon" emphasis to complement the 2 of Cups' connection through Cancer. Justice is not usually thought of as being very emotionally "warm," but the 2 of Cups may bring out its more merciful side. The combination looks like getting a "fair shake" in emotional terms to me.

@rtemouri

Justice can be about what is fair, what is right and wrong, or weighing pros and cons. I've heard that Justice can portend to marriage or a restoration of a relationship when combined with the Two of Cups. Usually, though, it comes up in my readings when there are some issues of being treated fairly or weighing a decision. Two of Cups is always promising!
I agree with everything you wrote.Justice comes up in my readings for the same reasons.it never came up with the 2 of cups.i dont think i will restore an old relationship or get married (hee hee) but a situation of weighing a decision is always possible :)

@rtemouri

There's an old saying, "If you want to have a friend, be a friend" meaning that you'll have friends depending on how much effort you put into cultivating friendships. I think that's what these two cards are saying to you in this context. Your own efforts will determine what happens. You'll get as much back as what you put out yourself.
Well i didn't think of that Grizabella.interesting interpretation.for example i thought that with 6 of pentacles it could mean something like that.justice seems always a strange card when its about love and there aren't any issues of fairness,truth,balance in love or legal matters maybe.

TarotNewbie1

You both will feel the same way about each other. An emotionally balanced and fair relationship that won't take over other areas of your life (e.g. work, friends, social life). Neither party will be playing games. I'd look forward to something positive starting šŸ˜Š.

@rtemouri

There is an interesting synergy between these cards, assuming that Justice is "11" in your deck and not "8." The number "11" reduces numerologically to "2," same as the 2 of Cups. All of the Twos are about polarity and duality, so they imply reciprocal or compensatory action: give-and-take, up-and-down, back-and-forth, etc, which suggests the "weighing" deliberations of Justice. The 2 of Cups corresponds to Venus in Cancer, and Justice is associated with Libra, the sign that is ruled by Venus (although it is as much "Saturn = Severity" as it is "Venus = Mercy"). To complicate the picture, the High Priestess is also "2," bringing in another "Moon" emphasis to complement the 2 of Cups' connection through Cancer. Justice is not usually thought of as being very emotionally "warm," but the 2 of Cups may bring out its more merciful side. The combination looks like getting a "fair shake" in emotional terms to me.
Very interesting analysis barleywine.i think i like the idea of the fair shake!it makes sense.

@rtemouri

You both will feel the same way about each other. An emotionally balanced and fair relationship that won't take over other areas of your life (e.g. work, friends, social life). Neither party will be playing games. I'd look forward to something positive starting šŸ˜Š.
Well that's very sweet tarotnewbie :) and also possible i suppose!let's stay positive!