Wild Unknown Mass market printing wonky?

MaeWasteland

I impulse-purchased this deck a few weeks back, and I guess I was lucky the printing wasn't off, but anyway, it seems pretty excellent quality for the price (£17, with amazon prime next day delivery, not a second hand buy or anything). The box is probably the nicest tarot box I have except for the Dreams of Gaia (£23 from Book Depository) - I don't have any of the high end (well, they seem high end to me!) indie decks, though, to be fair. (Also for whatever reason, most of my oracle decks came in really nice boxes even though they're mostly quite cheap ones - mostly Hay House/Blue Angel and between £9-£14, I think?)

As for the cardstock, I like it - no, it doesn't feel like wonderful quality card such as one might use for a home made birthday card for someone special, I suppose, but it feels durable and smooth, and doesn't have scratchy edges or feel like it'll disintegrate if it gets damp. Again, though, I don't have any of the indie decks, so perhaps I just don't know what I'm missing out on! Equally importantly (to me) the artwork is vivid and doesn't seem like it will fade or yellow any time soon (though I guess it's possible the... whatever the finish is might be prone to yellowing.)

G6

I impulse-purchased this deck a few weeks back, and I guess I was lucky the printing wasn't off, but anyway, it seems pretty excellent quality for the price (£17, with amazon prime next day delivery, not a second hand buy or anything). The box is probably the nicest tarot box I have except for the Dreams of Gaia (£23 from Book Depository) - I don't have any of the high end (well, they seem high end to me!) indie decks, though, to be fair. (Also for whatever reason, most of my oracle decks came in really nice boxes even though they're mostly quite cheap ones - mostly Hay House/Blue Angel and between £9-£14, I think?)

As for the cardstock, I like it - no, it doesn't feel like wonderful quality card such as one might use for a home made birthday card for someone special, I suppose, but it feels durable and smooth, and doesn't have scratchy edges or feel like it'll disintegrate if it gets damp. Again, though, I don't have any of the indie decks, so perhaps I just don't know what I'm missing out on! Equally importantly (to me) the artwork is vivid and doesn't seem like it will fade or yellow any time soon (though I guess it's possible the... whatever the finish is might be prone to yellowing.)

I agree this kit is quite decent quality wise for the price. The cardstock is better than most mass produced decks and seems to have a smooth slightly waxy finish. Although I don't have the earlier versions to compare it seems for most users I would see no need to hunt down OOP versions of this deck.