Madame Endora's Fortune Telling Cards

tarotcardrose

Yes, Marina ! Go right ahead !!

MareSaturni

Okay :)

It's late here, so I'll see if I open us an experimental thread tomorrow. We can do a case study about a environment, social or political world events OR I can think of a fictional question by fictional querent, which I think would be better for a first thread before delving into deeper issues.

We can do it in two ways:

- I draw three cards or so randomly and everybody posts their interpretations of the cards and the spread.

OR

- I post a question for a fictional querent and everybody does a small reading and posts their cards and interpretations.

What do you guys prefer? :)

Whatever is good for you is good for me! I just wish it to be attractive so that you all feel like participating.

tarotcardrose

I would say, perhaps, either draw three perhaps, a message for all of us about what spiritually we will learn from this study group, form the spirits?

To just do fictional make-up is a great idea, but....

I like to tune in to a person's aura, or the spirit world for answers. That way, we are tuning into something.

So, you can maybe open the thread for "What will we gain from the study group?

Or if anyone has a specific question , we can start with theirs. I am sure someone here has a question...........LOL

And we can take turns interpreting, then take turns each asking a question. So, we all get our questions answered.

Feel free to ask what you want, who cares if you asked it a billion times! Spirit is patient!

IheartTarot

tarotcardrose said:
I would say, perhaps, either draw three perhaps, a message for all of us about what spiritually we will learn from this study group, form the spirits?

To just do fictional make-up is a great idea, but....

I like to tune in to a person's aura, or the spirit world for answers. That way, we are tuning into something.

Or if anyone has a specific question , we can start with theirs. I am sure someone here has a question...........LOL

And we can take turns interpreting, then take turns each asking a question. So, we all get our questions answered.

Feel free to ask what you want, who cares if you asked it a billion times! Spirit is patient!

I would also prefer real questions. I better get out my virgin cards! :)

MareSaturni

tarotcardrose said:

Or if anyone has a specific question , we can start with theirs. I am sure someone here has a question...........LOL!

WONDERFUL IDEA!

I hadn't thought of it before!

Great, I'll open an experimental thread with this question you suggested. And then we all do small readings and see what the cards tell us. :)

MareSaturni

I have opened our thread here.

See you all there :)