Divination Game: Where Is It? #2

Smiling

Here we go with round 2 of “Where is it” that MantraTarot began!
(Here is the link to the original thread - http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=212578)

To re-post her rules:

1. the host will hide an object of their choice in their house (nothing outside of the house, please, so we can keep it consistent).

2. the host will describe the object in detail and/or posts a picture of it so the players have a good visual of what they're trying to locate.

3. whomever comes closest to guessing where the object is (at the discretion of the host) will be the winner and get to start a new game within the thread. you can guess any way in which you see fit (i.e. via tarot cards, remote viewing, other divination methods, blind guessing, etc.). just make sure to tell us what method you are using in your post.

now, here's where it will be a bit confusing and different from other "remote viewing" games, but hopefully it can work out:

4. to keep the thread moving quickly, once the game has reached *three guesses, the host has to pick who came closest. this means that for each individual game, you can only guess once, so make it count (no editing answers, either). and for those who wanted to play but missed the "*three guess cut-off," you will have to wait until the next game to play.

5. with that said, each host has to keep track of the number of guesses going on in their game. if they come to check the thread and see that 20 different posters have made a guess, then they can only consider the first *three guesses posted for the winner.

6. and if for some reason a thread does not get more than *three guesses within a week's time, the host can choose whether or not to close their individual game. and if that happens and the game dies? well, either the entire thread will die on its own, or a new host can appoint themselves.

note: now, considering that each individual game will depend upon the host's ability to interact on a consistent basis, in the event that a host goes missing for an extended period of time (let's say, one week), a new game can be started and the old game will be closed. the new host can be determined by a "first come, first serve basis," meaning, if you see the host hasn't replied to anyone in at least a week's time and they aren't answering their PM's, then whomever gets there first can feel free to start a new game.

okay, to summarize:

1. host hides an object in the house.
2. up to *three people can guess per game using whatever divination method they prefer. anything over *three guesses will not be considered.
3. once *three guesses are reached, host has to choose which one is the best guess.
4. the best guess wins and that person starts as host in #1.
5. if the host goes MIA for a week or more, a self-appointed host may start a new game and the old game will be closed forever.

Smiling

It's a replica of a colonial lantern, made out of tin, has a little door on it, and when you open it, holds a candle in the candleholder inside.

It’s already hidden, so when you’re ready, please get started! Please join in, and good luck!

As per the rules, I will keep this game open up for at least a week, or until *three guesses have been made.

first *three responders to this game:
1. dancing moon
2. Mycroft
3. MantraTarot

Smiling

arggh my first attempt posting an image, and the image is not showing, so having technical difficulties here!

Smiling

ok, I figured it out-whew!

so here it is-
punched-tin-lantern.jpg

dancing_moon

This is such a neat lantern, Smiling. :)

I keep seeing a kitchen cupboard, where the lantern is standing next to some food supplies, like cereals, maybe. The cupboard is standing on the floor, next to something watery, like a sink or a washing machine.

Whether it's a hit or miss, it's a great game! :thumbsup:

Smiling

This is such a neat lantern, Smiling. :)

I keep seeing a kitchen cupboard, where the lantern is standing next to some food supplies, like cereals, maybe. The cupboard is standing on the floor, next to something watery, like a sink or a washing machine.

Whether it's a hit or miss, it's a great game! :thumbsup:

Thank you for playing, dancing moon!
Once two more players weigh in, I'll do the reveal... :)

Mycroft

I see the lantern as being high up on a shelf, next to a wall-mounted TV.

MantraTarot

oh, i thought you were going to post in the original thread! glad i came a'lookin'! oh well, maybe the next winner can just keep the game alive here? that way we can stay subscribed to one thread and not go searching? just a thought.

glad to see you figured out the pic posting, smiling!

i had a long night, so i'll be back to "divine" tomorrow when i'm a bit more awake (that is, if there's still a spot available to guess).

Smiling

oh, i thought you were going to post in the original thread! glad i came a'lookin'! oh well, maybe the next winner can just keep the game alive here? that way we can stay subscribed to one thread and not go searching? just a thought.

glad to see you figured out the pic posting, smiling!

i had a long night, so i'll be back to "divine" tomorrow when i'm a bit more awake (that is, if there's still a spot available to guess).

oops, sorry! Let me know how to fix it, or what you suggest...you can always pm me, thanks.