Lost

Jude

I guess I am not exactly sure what I am looking for. Something just keeps telling me to post here. Someone I love I don't seem to matter to..even though I felt like he was the one. I felt it in my pores:) he comes in like a carnival and leaves like a thunderstorm..I suddenly have a lot of financial issue. My world is spinning. I am having disturbing dreams in which I can't seem to recall the context...but can see the scary evil smiles when I wake. I guess I'm afraid and a little lost. I fear he will never come back and yet I also fear that he will. I'm not sure what to do or what will happen. I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction or at least let me know if I should be this scared? Thank you. Any thoughts are welcome:) and I hope I didn't post this incorrectly:/

Starri Knytes

I immediately see a sinister smile and hear him as he sits back pleased with the chaos he's caused. I hear his thoughts, he's using this to make you feel that you need him. He wants you to feel that you can't make it on your own...
Quite the manipulator.

I'm soo sorry I'm sure that's not the answer you're looking for but it is genuinely what I saw and heard as I read your story.
(((hugs)))

In love and light
Starri

Jude

I guess I need to consider that this isn't a personal struggle of his but that perhaps he intends to harm me:( I just didn't want to love someone this much who wants to hurt me:(

Starri Knytes

I get him as manipulative and controlling. That doesn't mean that he doesn't love you, it may mean that he's been hurt in the past and this is how he's learned to mitigate that.

I would be happy to consult the cards or pendulum if you like or if you wish another's opinion there are many great tarot readers here as well as psychic tarot readers.

Why not check the forum and see who's available? Couldn't hurt, right?

Jude

I get him as manipulative and controlling. That doesn't mean that he doesn't love you, it may mean that he's been hurt in the past and this is how he's learned to mitigate that.

I would be happy to consult the cards or pendulum if you like or if you wish another's opinion there are many great tarot readers here as well as psychic tarot readers.

Why not check the forum and see who's available? Couldn't hurt, right?
Thank you very much. Your words mean a lot. I think I need to look at this in a new way;)

Starri Knytes

Any time sweetie. I hope that something there made sense to you and helps you to find peace within this situation.