REIKI and Tarot or Divination...

Dee 04

Hello:

Are there any REIKI practitioners or masters out there?

If so I'd like to hear how if at all you incorporate Reiki in a reading, or with your cards (some people REIKI their cards), etc.

HoneyDreads

On next Tuesday I'm going to my second Reiki class and will be certified in Reiki. I never thought of using it in combination with the Tarot, but now........ I'll have to try some things with combining the two and when I do I'll post the results.

Love & light,
HoneyDreads

Dee 04

Good Luck HoneyDreads. I will taking REIKI II at the end of the month.

I have not tried to Reiki my cards yet as i have heard others do but if you ever do let us know your experience.

HoneyDreads

Thank you Dee. My mom just completed Reiki II last month, next she's going to go for training to be an instuctor for Reiki. She's the reason I decided to take the class and become trained in it. I'll eventually follow my moms lead by going to Reikie II then becoming and instructor.

I'll let you know once I get my Sacred Circle Tarot deck and have tried it out.

Love & light,
HoneyDreads

jade

Greetings Dee,

I am a reiki master/teacher (as you already know) and I always use reiki to clear my cards before and after a reading.

Also, you may have already noticed that with each attunement your intuition usually grows and the more you use your reiki, your intuition grows. So reiki yourself every night when you go to bed.

blessed be.
Jade

jade

I forgot to mention that you can also use your symbols that you learned during your second degree to set a sacred space for your reading and you can use them to increase the energy in your cards.

:)
Jade

HoneyDreads

Thanks for the info Jade, it will come in handy quite often I think.

Love & light,
HoneyDreads

Dee 04

When you REIKI yourself every night do you go through all the self-healing positions or do you just do the basic self healing position for a while? Am I making any sense? I hope so.... :)

jade

Yes you are making lots of sense Dee!

I put my hands on my body and don't move them. Reiki goes wherever it is needed and I trust that if my foot needs a healing that the energy will go there is there isn't something more important that needs the energy first.

for example: I may be upset about my sore foot, but the cancer that is trying to take hold in my body may be more in need of the healing.......so that's why we just trust. (and the reiki may need to go to a past life to heal the dis-ease at the starting point of that dis-ease.)

the reason that we do postitions in reiki is so that wherever the reiki 'wants' to go, it first has to go thru that organ or limb etc. to get there, so then you get a complete healing. (does that make sense?)

so at night, i just lay down and relax and meditate while i do my healings. i first do my symbols, of course, but then i just meditate and bask in the light. roll over and go to sleep. it's a beautiful ritual that i never miss.

once or twice a year i redo my cleansing ritual. this is 3 weeks of one chakra a night for 15 minutes each night. so you go thru your chakras 3 times in total. first week, 7 chakras, 2nd week, redo each chakra and then the 3rd week finish each chakra, one a night. expect diarreah, perhaps flu like symtoms and lots of personal movement in your life.....this is a big thing to do, hence once or twice a year. when my students receive an attunement they perform this cleansing for the next 21 days as part of their attunement.

blessed be.
jade

Dee 04

Thank you. I had not heard of the cleansing ritual. That sounds very healing. I will try that.

You also mentioned .."I first do my symbols" ... although I know what you mean in terms of the symbols what do you mean by "you do your symbols?" Is this learned at the master level attunement?

Thanks.