Hand them over please ;)

Nina*

It's just become official: You can all just own ONE tarot deck (the rest you can send to me - then I will take goooood care of them, promise :D :D :D).

Now... which one would you keep?
Remember: JUST ONE!!!

xxx
Nina

ps... I am aware that this has been asked before, but it's been a while and people changes their mind... ;)

sunflowr

Housewives Tarot! :)

Eco74

Héron Conver.

And I'm in complete and utter denial about owning any other decks. I do have an art-card-collection of some magnitude though.. :D

Ross G Caldwell

Crowley-Harris

The rest I can study in books.

Vadella

I love all my decks. :( I choose them carefully and for a reason. IF I had to only have one I would then go with my latest love-

Tarot of Prague

Nina*

Thank you :)

I forgot to ask the obvious: WHY would you keep that one deck?

xxx
Nina

Hmmm... also forgot to give you my address so you can send the rest of your decks ;) :D

Ross G Caldwell

Ninamagic said:
Thank you :)

I forgot to ask the obvious: WHY would you keep that one deck?

xxx
Nina

Crowley-Harris because it is the best artistically integrated and most erudite of the occult decks, and because it is alive in my hands.

Hmmm... also forgot to give you my address so you can send the rest of your decks ;) :D

Not fair! You can have only one deck too!

Nina*

Ross G Caldwell said:
Not fair! You can have only one deck too!

Oh... but I certainly won't use them :eek: just take care of them and make sure none of you will be led to use more than one ;)

Simone

The Decameron Deck :D })

Just because the readings are so fun and by far not only directed at one side of the human behaviour spectrum...

But hey, i will send you my addy and you can send all your decks to me hehehe })

contrascarpe

My German burgundy bordered Margarete Petersen. No contest.