Karmic spreads?

Lenormanda

Hi,

Does anyone know any karmic spread to use with Lenormand?

I've found some for Tarot but would like to know if there is a particular spread for Lenormand.

I've read Sylvia's posts in this forum but i think she refers to the reading in GT spread (I haven't got her book yet).

1Eleven

I don't know of a karmic spread - only karmic questions. The only work I've done around this is with the GT.

Lenormanda

Hi, 1Eleven!

Do you use Sylvia's method, then? Do you search for the tree card to get your answers?

My problem with that is when the tree is at the beginning of a row or at the end of it.
Besides, I' m still taking baby steps to get to know the Lenormand well. So, when I try the GT, I feel overwhelmed with the amount of cards I see in front of me. Sometimes i can get some interesting information, sometimes I feel as if I'm looking at page of abook writen in a strange language... 😔

1Eleven

Hi, do you mean Sylvie? No, I do not. I'm not familiar with her work - I returned her book almost immediately.

Lenormanda

Well, I decided to try a new spread that could clarify karmic issues:

1-the karmic question or pattern
2&3- the heritage from another lifetime
4&5- how to break the pattern
6&7- lesson to learn
8&9- benefits.

So I applied this to my recently finished marriage.

For card nr 1 I chose the ring
Cards 2&3 - mice and anchor ( unstability, insecurity, mistrust(?))
Cards 4&5 - coffin and bear (break with my motherly atittude)
Cards 6&7 - dog and man ( see man as a companion)
Cards 8&9 - child and crossroad (able to have a new start, to choose a new path).

Well, most of this makes sense to me, cards nr 2&3 are a bit more difficult , but it seems to give answers.

It's just a try to understand important things that happened in my life.

I don't know if it can work with someone else.

If anyone wants to try, I woul aprecciate feedback.

Lenormanda

Sylvie's

Hi, do you mean Sylvie? No, I do not. I'm not familiar with her work - I returned her book almost immediately.

Hello, 1Eleven!

May I ask you why you didn't like the book?
I'm still waiting for Rana's book to arrive but I was thinking of acquiring some more about Lenormand. Sylvie's was one of them.

In relation to GT, how do you look for karmic information? Does it have to do with the Cross and cards surrounding it?

Thanks for your reply

1Eleven

Hello, 1Eleven!

May I ask you why you didn't like the book?
I'm still waiting for Rana's book to arrive but I was thinking of acquiring some more about Lenormand. Sylvie's was one of them.

In relation to GT, how do you look for karmic information? Does it have to do with the Cross and cards surrounding it?

Thanks for your reply

Hi, Lenormanda!
I prefer not to say - let's just say her 'style' is not for me.

I do recommend Andy Boroveshengra's book and Rana's.

In relation to GT, how comfortable are you with a GT itself? If you're comfortable with that than maybe you could take a look at the relationship between the Tree and the Key - where they fall, how they connect, etc. The Key would represent the connection in your current existence vs the karmic influence of the Tree.

Also, what I might add about karma... it's not good, it's not bad. It's unfinished business.

Have fun with it. It's really the same old story - context is key.

Lenormanda

Thank you so much for your explanation!
It's been very helpful!

And, yes, I've already ordered Rana's book (I hope it arrives before school starts :), it's taking too long from US to here) and I intend to get Andy's too.

Thanks again

1Eleven

Thank you so much for your explanation!
It's been very helpful!

And, yes, I've already ordered Rana's book (I hope it arrives before school starts :), it's taking too long from US to here) and I intend to get Andy's too.

Thanks again

You're welcome - do you have the Kindle app? You could have the Kindle version almost immediately.

Lenormanda

Thank you for your suggestion but I prefer to have it in paperback.

Anyway, as I have the kindle app, I downloaded the sample to read. The book is supposed to arrive next friday 😃. After two weeks waiting, it won't be hard to wait a couple od days more 😐.