Both significators ruled by same planet ?

Sharla

What are you supposed to do if both significators are ruled by the same lord ?

Example: Querent pisces, ruler jupiter. Quesited sagittarius ruler jupiter.

How am i supposed to connect the dots with this ?

Is this a good sign that this has happened ?

Should i use a different significator....maybe the one located inside the house im using for the question.

The house would be house 10 as it's a career question, and mars is situated here.

ronaldstg

good question!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

ronaldstg

I guess you shall use the Moon for the Querent

Sharla

But these are the main significators, so not sure if moon would be able to stand in for one of these.

And then if i did do that......which one would i replace, as they are both the same being jupiter.

ronaldstg

I would replace the Querent by the Moon since the Moon is co-significator of Querent

Sharla

Okay thanks Ronald I'll do that then....I was hoping it was a good thing this had happened with the significators, maybe it's not after all.

ronaldstg

Okay thanks Ronald I'll do that then....I was hoping it was a good thing this had happened with the significators, maybe it's not after all.
I guess if it's a love question it could mean something good, like the partners have similar thoughts or some kind of alignment ...
I would replace the Querent by the Moon since the Moon is co-significator of Querent

Sharla

Ha ha i'm done with love questions for now, this one is a potential career step question.

How would you see it for a career move ?

ronaldstg

Ha ha i'm done with love questions for now, this one is a potential career step question.

How would you see it for a career move ?
can you post the chart and the question? I would love to help interpret

but at general I guess that the quesited and the Querent share some kind acceptation with each other.

Sharla

Okay this is the details of the chart....

27th September 2016, 6.06pm, Nuneaton England

Question was "will my idea be successful" (it's a business idea).