Chart from yesterday that i have an update on.

Sharla

This is the chart: https://postimg.org/image/3xuc8g3tr/the chart:

Its an early asc i know....but still makes sense.

Me mercury and X jupiter.

Were both in the 6th house...now were not both ill, lol. It just seems like we are both doing our own daily day to day chores etc, in both of our lives.

As its a night chart i'm in my signs triplicity, well i'm hanging on for dear life actually as i'm ready to move into scorpio and my dignity in this sign is not good. Im also combust the sun, making me hidden from view, which is the case.....OR this could also be that he couldn't find me to contact me, as when i've just spoke to him he said he couldn't find my number in his blocked list to unblock me.

X is not very strong in this sign, he has little power and commitment, and as libra rules the 7th house of relationships, this shows him not really being able to give me the commitment i want.

Jupiter is receiving venus by triplicity as its a night chart and jupiter has no essential dignity, so i really do like him and would do anything to change things but him being peregrine is not able to give me what i want.

Then looking to the 7th house, we have saturn and venus with the 7th house ruler being sagittarius, i'm taking this to mean the distance between us location wise, that is also causing a problem...we live approx 1 1/2 hrs drive away from each other, so it is a bit of a distance. He has at one point asked me to move closer to him, and he'd sort me a house out.....but i need to think of my Son too with school etc, so i said no for now.

If i'm using venus as my co-significator and me being positioned in the 7th house, then i'm more wanting something with him than he is with me.....and its funny how this has all flipped around, as a couple of weeks ago he was constantly in my 1st house, meaning he wanted me more.
Im also seeing venus as my co-ruler as with us both being in the sign of libra, and venus being the ruler of libra.

The update is that today is his birthday....he'd still not unblocked me or tried to contact me, so i ended up calling him to wish him happy bday, this is when he mentioned he couldn't unblock me to contact me as he couldn't find my number (and no it's not a lie, i know exactly what's happened here). So we've briefly spoke, i've given him my number again and i'll be speaking to him later when he's finished his meetings etc......this is why i think mercury (myself) being combust the sun, is him not being able to find me to communicate.

So in regards to the chart question, then mercury and jupiter have no applying aspects (as i'm hidden from the sun) but it looks like the moon could be the collector of light to mercury, as there is a applying sextile between moon and mercury in 5 degrees. And there is also then a sextile between jupiter and venus.

So from what i'm gathering the moon collected or transferred the light to me (mercury) for me to contact him first.

Venus and jupiter are receiving each other by rulership.....why am i now thinking that venus is another woman ? Does anybody know if venus is me or someone else ?

Minderwiz

His significator is Jupiter and there's no contact between Jupiter and Mercury in this chart. The Moon may be Lord 3 but she has no contact with Jupiter either, the Moon's last aspect was a trine to Saturn. Now if that last aspect had been to Jupiter, then there would be a translation of light as the Moon's next aspect is to Mercury.

Your contacting him is the reverse of your question, so the chart, even though it has a too early Ascendant, is not in error.

The mutual reception between Jupiter and Venus is irrelevant. Venus has no signification in this question. Now if you has asked 'Is he seeing another woman?' then that might have had some relevance as Venus is a natural significator of women, and there's a tight sextile aspect between the two planets. But that's not what you asked, and you can't read it into this question.

Sharla

His significator is Jupiter and there's no contact between Jupiter and Mercury in this chart. The Moon may be Lord 3 but she has no contact with Jupiter either, the Moon's last aspect was a trine to Saturn. Now if that last aspect had been to Jupiter, then there would be a translation of light as the Moon's next aspect is to Mercury.

Your contacting him is the reverse of your question, so the chart, even though it has a too early Ascendant, is not in error.

The mutual reception between Jupiter and Venus is irrelevant. Venus has no signification in this question. Now if you has asked 'Is he seeing another woman?' then that might have had some relevance as Venus is a natural significator of women, and there's a tight sextile aspect between the two planets. But that's not what you asked, and you can't read it into this question.

But as we are both in the sign of libra, and venus being the ruler of this sign and venus being placed in his house the 7th....then i thought venus would be of a significance to be read.

Sharla

We've ended up speaking today, i called him first to wish him happy b'day and then he called me back after his meetings, and we are now ok....he hasn't contacted me up until now as he had blocked me, but then because of how much i went on at him about the txt from k, he also blocked her and every other female in his whatsapp list too....hence then not being able to know which number was mine to unblock me back, to contact me.

This is what i seen with me (mercury) being combust....he couldn't find me.

So because of how things have panned out, im sure venus is significant here especially as jupiter and venus are in each others domicile.

Also sagittarius being the ruler of the 7th house where venus is placed.....well we've arranged to meet tomorrow in London, where i will be getting the train down (long distance travel)....because he wants to treat my Son for the day.

And jupiter sextiles venus in this house.

Minderwiz

You're trying to read in situations that are not in the question, or related to the question. Venus is Lord 6 in this chart, so she's accidentally unfortunate. She's also applying to a conjunction with Saturn, who I would take as Lord 8, though technically in this chart, that is Jupiter by 4 minutes.B it insisting on Jupiter S Lord 8 adds a malefic tone to him.

Both significators in the sixth is not good. You are better ignoring this chart, as it doesn't really indicate a happy outcome.

Luckily the early Ascendant and Saturn in the seventh are grounds for rejecting it.