Antiscion conjunct Asc ?

Sharla

If quesited is at 26, 02" pisces and Asc is 3 49" libra then the quesited ansticion is at 3 58" libra....which is right on the Asc, what would this mean ?

Or is it going to depend on the question asked ?

Might help if i spell it correctly lol.....i mean Antiscion.

Minderwiz

If quesited is at 26, 02" pisces and Asc is 3 49" libra then the quesited ansticion is at 3 58" libra....which is right on the Asc, what would this mean ?

Or is it going to depend on the question asked ?

Might help if i spell it correctly lol.....i mean Antiscion.

Yes the precise m,eaning, if any, will depend on the question. Antiscia are properties of the planets zodiac placement, relative to the 0 Cancer/Capricorn axis. It's a point in space. It really only has significance when there is another planet very near that point in space. As the Ascendant is itself a point in space, I'm not sure that it coinciding with another point in space will have a meaning. But if there is a meaning it will be a positive one.

Minderwiz

A quick bit of research shows that Lilly did allow antiscia to house cusps, so that must in include the Ascendant.

So post your chart and let's have a look.

Sharla

A quick bit of research shows that Lilly did allow antiscia to house cusps, so that must in include the Ascendant.

So post your chart and let's have a look.

The chart is the one i posted yesterday .https://postimg.org/image/pgpgo4q0f/

Ive not got Lilly's book, i'm not really keen on the way he speaks i find him hard to understand lol.
But i have John Frawley's book, and he mentions that when falling exactly on an angle this is greatly strengthening, or if falling on a house cusp then this shows (if a person) has an interest in the affairs of that house, or that house is affected....but this is only if this falls right on a cusp.....which mine does.

So i just thought it falling right on my Asc was of significance, but just wanted confirmation.

Asc being a point in space in the chart.....yes true, and in this chart there is no planets on the asc on this antiscion point. But i thought the Asc was me ?