aquarius and leo relationship

The crowned one

I have a on off switch for emotions. I try not to use it. (I am Aquaruis)

You know its not so much that we aquarians are emotionless or less emotional it is more that other peoples emotions and outbursts do not affect us ;)

tryingtoreadtarot

now, does me having a lot of sag and gemini in my houses make a change in any way? I did my chart and it appears i have a ton of sagitarrius.

he is like that....if something angers him and it is bad enough to piss him off he will let it out, but never show emotion about the subject only the anger. never faves the issue at hand.

Leo62

The crowned one said:
I am a Aquarian and have many good Leo friends, but I could not stand one as a long term lover...they tend to think their poop does not stink.
TCO I don't know WHAT you mean! })

Well obviously I'm a Leo and have been in a relationship with an Aquarian for 17 years, so I'm living proof that it can work ;)

Lots of miscommunications and misunderstandings, but never a dull moment and no regrets :D

A lot depends on other chart factors - our moon signs are both in earth which helps things from spinning off into hyperspace...

Leo62

WolfyJames said:
So when something happens, like someone dies, the aquarius put the emotions in the freezer, deal with the event in question, then 2 years later... get a depression over it.
So true...drives me nuts :rolleyes:

tryingtoreadtarot

i'm starting to wish i could be like an aquarian! lol - i am sooooooooooooo emotional!!!!

tryingtoreadtarot

one more question for the aquarians...how do we get to your hearts? in other words what makes you happy and/or melt so to say.

i am trying to play this right with him

WolfyJames

tryingtoreadtarot said:
one more question for the aquarians...how do we get to your hearts? in other words what makes you happy and/or melt so to say.

i am trying to play this right with him

Being open, honest and direct with him. As I said previously, stuff like manipulation, etc., make you lose points, and less the aquarius will be open and trustful with you. Aquarius need time to warm up, especially emotionaly, and say stuff that make them feel fragile.

Be mysterious. You probably think it contradicts the point above but it does not. Mystery excites the imagination, aquarius like it. Just don't say everything right away. Don't be the type of person who, after meeting for the first time someone, has told the person everything in 5 minutes about their life up to their toothpaste brand. Make him feel as if even after spending 50 years with you he will not have discovered everything about you, and I do not mean bad surprises by that. ;)

And, as strange as it might seem, to excite an aquarius, you have to start with the brain. So start thinking about subjects to discuss with him, (like history, politic, art, etc.) and I can assure that not agreeing with an aquarius is actually a good thing, they like that when people have an opinion of their own.

Also, aquarius tend to be geeky, so if yours is one, try to learn more about computers and stuff, or better, ask him to teach you if you're total newbie in this. Watch him get all excited as he replaces your hard disk. ;)

Leo62

WolfyJames said:
And, as strange as it might seem, to excite an aquarius, you have to start with the brain. So start thinking about subjects to discuss with him, (like history, politic, art, etc.) and I can assure that not agreeing with an aquarius is actually a good thing, they like that when people have an opinion of their own.
I second that! My Aquarian SO's motto is "I argue therefore I am"

Politics is always a good one. Any subject except personal stuff or talking about feelings, lol.

phoenixblu

WolfyJames said:
Aquarius are emotional just like everyone else but they handle with them differently than others. We put them in the freezer. So to speak. It's just that we prefer being in control and not letting our emotions control us. Since we are not emotional emotional like "emotional" people, we do not handle well emotions and we get swipped off a hell lot more by not much. Actually, aquarius are quite sensitive, it's just that we hide it well.

So when something happens, like someone dies, the aquarius put the emotions in the freezer, deal with the event in question, then 2 years later... get a depression over it. An excellent exemple was that one day I almost called my grandmother and yelled at her for something she did to me I was very angry at, the problem was that it was 20 years too late. And believe me, I was pretty damn pissed off. So, on the moment we're cool, we get hit by the emotional wave later.

So when I talk about making compromises, an exemple would be for you to be less emotional and for your aquarius guy to be more open and emotional with you.

hehee Im a Gemini but my on/off guy is Aquarian and drives me batty.... he is sooooo hidden emotions wise and really shares... right now hes upset about things from 2 years ago.. i mean... huh?! it has upset him so much and hes not spoke about it for so long... hes let it eat him into this depression....im learning quiet and silence mean... hes upset ... but can take 6 hours to even get him to say that...

I am learning though not to agree with him as there usually is another option than his highway route... *lots of patience...* ...

as for arguments... oh boy.... its like fighting with a lawyer.. he can pull up quotes from months back.. that i said in passing!!

hes getting there.. im slowly getting there...

gorgeousbutterfly

i'm a leo i used to be with my aquarian bf for 2 years . and OMG its excatly what they said in the books, i am warm, passionate ,affectionate and he is cold, unfeeling and intelligent. it didnt' work becaues i wanted more affection and he was just too cold. he also thought spending time together was us hanging out with his friends. so typical. and he didn't give me enough attention lol.