Le Tarot Tournant (Bill's Tarot)

SharonRA

The deck is an incredibly beautiful work of art! Count me in for a copy too when it's available.

SolSionnach

I am SO in for the deck! Can't wait!

magpie9

I would love to have a copy. Wonderful work!

MissChiff

I really love the colors... This deck is amazing....

OnePotato

Thank you Dan S, prudence, SharonRA, SolSionnach, magpie9, MissChiff.
I'm glad to hear that you like it!

I think those are seriously the most beautiful pip cards I've ever seen!
I agree totally!!! I did say this exact same thing in the Tarot Decks thread on this deck. Such gorgeous pips.

Dan S and prudence: I spent a lot of time on those pips, so I'm particularly happy to hear that people seem pleased by the results of that effort!
Below is a page of very early, very tiny sketches where I was working out a new approach that would be in keeping with the overall deck concepts. (It sort of reads from bottom to top, though not absolutely….)

Attachments

• PipSketches9939.jpg
    PipSketches9939.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 225

JylliM

Just chiming in to say I'm looking forward very much to this exquisite deck becoming available.

geoxena

Lovely deck! And Cooper Union in the '80s? Lucky you!

Debra

I understand using the Chariot and the Hermit for summer and winter solstices. Especially since bills hermit is dressed like Santa Claus. With those pigeon-toed wheels, how does that chariot work, anyway? The Rider Waite one is a block of stone.

And I can kind of see Justice for an equinox, between this and that. Why is her scale unbalanced? I don't understand the Lovers for spring equinox.

nicky

I don't understand the Lovers for spring equinox.

Maybe the lovers make babies which would be like the earth growing crops in spring ?