The Tarot Playbook - HIGHLY recommended

Stormdancer

Too bad there isn't an e-book version. I'm intrigued. I'm not familiar with Tarotchest. Am I understanding that it's out of stock there? (It was $60 at Amazon :bugeyed: )

gregory

Too bad there isn't an e-book version. I'm intrigued. I'm not familiar with Tarotchest. Am I understanding that it's out of stock there? (It was $60 at Amazon :bugeyed: )

Tarotchest is Pipistrelle's very own excellent store (and you can get loyalty points for stuff :D) and yes, at this moment she is out of stock. She will get more. $60 at amazon is silly. (Good god - that is a USED one yet...) Try the publisher.

In the UK you can buy from Bushwood I think (I've got Schiffer stuff form them before.)

I love her blog "reviews". They totally capture the FEEL of the book... :D

I've just PMd Pipistrelle to ask her to come over and let us know about her own stock...

Pipistrelle

Hello everyone,

Thank you SO much for all the lovely things you've said about the book. I'm a bit speechless really - so pleased and really excited and a bit embarrassed all at once. :)

Yes, I'm sold out. I spoke to Bushwood this afternoon (they're Schiffer's UK distributor) and they have a handful left. They have more on the way but because they're coming on a slow boat from the States they won't be here for another two weeks or so.

I'm not aware of anyone else who has it in stock at the moment (except Schiffer themselves). It's a bit elusive for a book that's just been published, not sure why. I think it's trying to look exclusive. ;)

Anyway... Off now to print this thread so I can frame it. :)

Lynda

shadowdancer

Well, I tried to see how much it would cost in postage direct from Schiffer but couldn't get past one of the data fields on the ordering page.

So, I have emailed them to ask when it is going to be released to the large outlets such as Book Depository and Amazon.

gregory

There ARE copies on amazon UK from marketplace sellers at a sensible price. And on US amazon if you avoid that mad person selling it at way over the odds. And even on amazon Canada.

Quester

Barns And Nobel has it brand new for $11.31 or if you are feeling rich used for $101.00!!!! :bugeyed: Guess which one I chose!! :grin:

Caristia

I just got a notification that it's now available at Book Depository - and I'm broke. :(

callistoluna

What size is the book by the way is it the larger format everything seems to be in these days or what? No details on amazon.

I'm also intrigued!

shadowdancer

Well, I am in the mood these last few weeks to have some new fun techniques - order now made :)

Davina