Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

emmsma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toj View Post
It may not look especially expressive here but it responds quickly when I ask it a question.
Lovely!

Tried to catch up. Failed.

How is everybody?
Top   #1201
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
His loss, for sure...one day he's gonna wake up and realize what he's lost in his mistreatment of DD...she's worth any effort he'd have to put into getting his dead butt motivated!
He's not EVER gonna get that. So very sad....for both of them.

Called the Radiology peeps. I've got it. Why am I SO bothered that he won't? What KILLS me is that he'd do it in a heartbeat for Midkid. DD is seeing that, and so is Midkid. Keep the shotgun locked, yeah?
Top   #1202
Citizen

celticnoodle 

lute, I have not really read the book yet, I've skimmed through a few pages though. but not enough to really give a good thought to it. We're also watching "A Charlie Brown's Christmas" right now..............

I love that show!
Top   #1203
Citizen

Stormdancer 

1/2 hour left in my show....later mATes~~~~
Top   #1204
Citizen

emmsma 

(((Storm&DD)))

Thats why they call them Exes, huh? Doesn't help DD, I know. And I am sorry.

Thats why its so wonderful she has such a great mom.
Top   #1205
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Everybody in our life is a teacher. Lucky DD, she learns lessons of one kind from her father and of another kind from you!

Hey, anybody here who likes to read - I just finished book two in a trilogy that's really good. Deborah Harkness is the author and she calls it the All Souls trilogy. The first books is "A Discovery of Witches" and the second one is "Shadow of Night".

A modern-day witch and vampire meet and fall in love, but it's against the regulations for 'creatures' to inter-marry so they are in trouble with the Powers That Be. They are also in pursuit of this manuscript of ancient secrets. It's well-written.

Now I have to wait however long for the final book.
Top   #1206
Citizen

toj 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
thats good!

ya gotta play to win!

I purchased $10.00 worth and got a freebie ticket too--so we have six of them. hoping one of them is the lucky one to win the jackpot!
I got $10 worth as well. Two with powerplay, two without. Good luck celticnoodle!
Top   #1207
Citizen

emmsma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
lute, I have not really read the book yet, I've skimmed through a few pages though. but not enough to really give a good thought to it. We're also watching "A Charlie Brown's Christmas" right now..............

I love that show!
Haven't seen that in ages. When we were at the store they had the Grinch playing in the tv area. Emm claims he's never seen it! The original.

Makes me feel I'm a bad mom. Don't think we are putting the tree up this year. Can't remember but we may have chucked it last year. Wonder if I should hang something off the cat tree.
Top   #1208
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
He's not EVER gonna get that. So very sad....for both of them.

Called the Radiology peeps. I've got it. Why am I SO bothered that he won't? What KILLS me is that he'd do it in a heartbeat for Midkid. DD is seeing that, and so is Midkid. Keep the shotgun locked, yeah?
You're bothered, because he's slighting your daughter and you don't LIKE that crap! She deserves to be adored and treasured, not ignored.

She is very lucky to have you Stormy♥
Top   #1209
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
Hey, anybody here who likes to read - I just finished book two in a trilogy that's really good. Deborah Harkness is the author and she calls it the All Souls trilogy. The first books is "A Discovery of Witches" and the second one is "Shadow of Night".
I read the first and have the 2nd.....barely started. I'm not in a rush since the 3rd isn't out yet, but YEAH....
Top   #1210

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.