Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

jcwirish 

I didn't get a good shot of his test because we were recording it, but here's Ry in his red belt waiting to test.
Attached Images

Top   #1241
Citizen

emmsma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
If you want another one just for you, I have a spare you can have♥
Ditto. I think i have two extras still in the packaging.

I am doing well. Back to work tomorrow. This was our week without clinics. 3 weeks on, one week off.

Was nice to lay around crocheting. Now it will be nice to get back to my pups. Poor kitties. I never give them as much attention. I kinda feel like - from my own - that the time I spend there is enough for them. I give them lovin's and rubbin's when I am cleaning and feeding.

Dogs, I feel like they are always waiting for someone to come back and give them more time.

I bought a doggie christmas stocking. 6 toys for $4.99. Not super sturdy, so they won't live long, but it will give 6 dogs something to do tomorrow.

and next week I will buy more. Cheap enough.

and I got one sturdier toy for Maynard, our big pit. he killed a tennis ball in under 5 minutes. Hoping the nylabone lasts longer for him.
Top   #1242
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
I'm off to bed..gotta get used to not having so much time at night after work (I'm loving all the time to SLEEP before work though )

Hope you all have a good night!
Good night Yira. I'm so pleased you are enjoying the new job!
Top   #1243
Citizen

emmsma 

night yira! rest well.
Top   #1244
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Ditto. I think i have two extras still in the packaging.

I am doing well. Back to work tomorrow. This was our week without clinics. 3 weeks on, one week off.

Was nice to lay around crocheting. Now it will be nice to get back to my pups. Poor kitties. I never give them as much attention. I kinda feel like - from my own - that the time I spend there is enough for them. I give them lovin's and rubbin's when I am cleaning and feeding.

Dogs, I feel like they are always waiting for someone to come back and give them more time.

I bought a doggie christmas stocking. 6 toys for $4.99. Not super sturdy, so they won't live long, but it will give 6 dogs something to do tomorrow.

and next week I will buy more. Cheap enough.

and I got one sturdier toy for Maynard, our big pit. he killed a tennis ball in under 5 minutes. Hoping the nylabone lasts longer for him.
Aw, Emm, it's so great you are there to give them all cuddles and toys. I know that makes them happy. Kitties do seem much better at entertaining themselves, but dogs always need us.
Top   #1245
Citizen

jcwirish 

Think I'm on my own here, so I'm gonna go read about my new oracle for a bit. TTYL
Top   #1246
Citizen

emmsma 

Enjoy!
Top   #1247
Citizen

baylys 

Ok, two busy days so wasn't able to pop in for a drink.

However, I did notice there was discussion about pie and when is acceptable to eat it.

I have 2 quotes that sum it up:
It's not dessert, it's pre-sert!
Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!!!
Top   #1248
Citizen

Queen of Disks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylys View Post
Ok, two busy days so wasn't able to pop in for a drink.

However, I did notice there was discussion about pie and when is acceptable to eat it.

I have 2 quotes that sum it up:
It's not dessert, it's pre-sert!
Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!!!
Darned right! Goodnight!
Top   #1249
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Good quotes!

Stormy - the CT scan - tell DD that the injection they fire into you (with a drip thing - runs through very fast but is painless) makes you feel - really - like you have wet yourself. You haven't! But it totally feels like your bladder just cut loose. Very weird feeling. Some of the radiologists tell you this, some don't. My mum in law, they didn't, and if I hadn't warned her she'd have been a very worried woman indeed.

'Course it might be that over there your guys use different, more advanced stuff (wouldn't surprise me at all) which doesn't have that effect, but just in case .....
Top   #1250

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.