Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

emmsma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Est View Post
Morning emmsma, hi cn

(((emmsma)))

Lute... oh But only one sleep to go Enjoy!

My friend just said to me that she wished there were more hours in the day. I was like, how about just having less work each day? Seems to me that would work better
Hi Est! If it comes to a vote, I am on your side!

How are things with you this morning? Only took 15 minutes to get my boy out of bed today. Might be a good day for him.

Was very excited for Maynard to get his new Nylabone. This morning I am afraid it is too small for him. Must check the packaging. See if it has weight recommendations on it.
Top   #1271
Embrace your inner squirrel.

Chiska 

Good Morning!

Maybe Maynard would do okay with a black xtra tuff Kong? That is the only that my monsters can't destroy. Not for lack of trying, though. They destroy toys in seconds flat. Anything stuffed is unstuffed and shredded. Within seconds! Monster starts with the back of the head, then pulls the stuffing out. Then he methodically removes any legs or arms. Then the nose. It is kind of unnerving as it happens very quickly. Twit shakes things to pieces.
Top   #1272
Citizen

Stormdancer 

G'Morning~~~

Sorry for the smokey haze, (((Emmsma)))

And thanks for all the well wishes for DD. She'll be ok.
Top   #1273
Citizen

emmsma 

Yes, that would be best for him. They didn't have Kongs at walmart. We have a half chewed red kong. It happened so fast. He has one toy that he's been working on for awhile. I dont even know if its a real toy. It looks like a big grey rock. Thought it was one of those key hider things.

Figure since he's got it every day that it must get boring. Wanted a change. Suppose it doesn't need to last long. Just a little bit, for a change of pace.

And i can look for a sale for the Kong. They are expensive though. GOtta do it when I can afford it.
Top   #1274
Citizen

celticnoodle 

was off on another site for awhile--Christmas shopping dreaming-- and then off to the showers.

Stormy, when is DDs test? best wishes for her going through this.

emmsma, do you work at an animal shelter? what a rewarding job that must be--though I'm sure it is also tough, hard work at times.
Top   #1275
Citizen

celticnoodle 

yes, Kongs ARE expensive. I buy them for the granddog. he loves them and it is one toy that takes him forever to destroy. I have only recently found out about the nylar bones. he discovered that at his other grandparents home, as his Uncle Sam (dog) had one that he shared. they are also expensive!
Top   #1276
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Stormy, when is DDs test? best wishes for her going through this.
The test isn't until 4:30 this afternoon. She has to drink something around 11 and then only water after that. I'm gonna take her out to breakfast since the food situation at ex's house leaves nutrition to be desired.
Top   #1277
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Well, I hope you both enjoy your breakfast then. I'll be thinking of her at 4:30. holding her in my prayer meditations too today. good luck!
Top   #1278
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Well, I hope you both enjoy your breakfast then. I'll be thinking of her at 4:30. holding her in my prayer meditations too today. good luck!
Thanks, I appreciate it. I think she's worried but we'll talk about what's gonna happen.
Top   #1279
Citizen

Stormdancer 

And I'm off...

Toodles~~~~
Top   #1280

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.