April FSC Sign-Ups

faerylvr

Sign-ups closed...Partners in a few minutes...

They'll be posted below:

Marina and Elliryhn

Genna and Franniee

Bluedragonfly and Stargazer

Onyx and Mellaenn

-deleted...due to lack of feedback from previous month (inanna_tarot and faerylvr)

MareSaturni

Faerylvr, do we post the readings in this same thread or do we open a new thread for each partner?

Thanks!

faerylvr

A new thread for each set of partners...

inanna_tarot

faerylvr said:
-deleted...due to lack of feedback from previous month (inanna_tarot and faerylvr)
Have i missed something?

Alta

inanna_tarot said:
Have i missed something?
Well, I posted twice in our reading thread, once in the main thread and faerylvr sent you a PM, all asking you to complete the last round by giving feedback. If you are relatively quick, you can still make this round. :)

inanna_tarot

wow.. I really thought I had posted feedback.. Im sure i typed it.

I feel so ashamed its not there! Stupid me.

I'll put feedback up tonight.

and dont worry about this round - I can imagine people wouldnt want me as a partner after being snotty about being taken off the list (which i now totally understand!). I am really sorry about this folks.

moderndayruth

Awww, i can't believe i missed this round! :(

faerylvr

inanna_tarot said:
wow.. I really thought I had posted feedback.. Im sure i typed it.

I feel so ashamed its not there! Stupid me.

I'll put feedback up tonight.

and dont worry about this round - I can imagine people wouldnt want me as a partner after being snotty about being taken off the list (which i now totally understand!). I am really sorry about this folks.

as Alta said, if you are quick...it looks like MDR would like to play...so I could probably make a small exception for lateness since there are two of you. Just let me know.

inanna_tarot

my feedback has been posted on the old thread..

if MDR is happy to play then I'll play definitely!