OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

manandcards

I thought it would be around a long time, and so I waited.

LO SCARABEO: Please....BRING IT BACK TO LIFE

Me too!

It takes tarot in a rawer more primal direction. I've always had strong readings with it. I never see it come up for sale either.

manandcards

Mine would be Tarot of the Sephiroth. The art is perfectly styled and the thought into the symbols and the tree of life make it a great personal study deck.

Tanga

Star Trek Tarot (unpublished) - 'cause I'm a fan and would have loved that
The McCoullogh Effect Tarot (limited ed.) - never thought I'd like steampunk - then saw this.

daphne

I'd like to have Victoria Regina tarot reprinted so I can afford one at normal price. Enormous prices for this deck nowadays.

stellar4

Besides all of the lovelies I've already mentioned, I'm developing a strange hankering for a Linweave comeback.... preferably pocket sized in a tin so that I can actually cart it around and read with it rather than just admire its far-out artwork.
Having said that, I wouldnt say no to a standard tarot sized reprint.

linnie

The Greenwood... I was so blessed to receive my own copy that I wish the same good fortune for all those who yearn for that beautiful deck.

Yellow

The Greenwood... I was so blessed to receive my own copy that I wish the same good fortune for all those who yearn for that beautiful deck.

Totally agree about the Greenwood, it's a beautiful and evocative deck. Too bad I did not get to it in time!

Another OOP deck that should definitely make a come back is the Tarot of the Crone! That was another one I missed...

Nickigirl

I agree about the Greenwood, linnie and Yellow, it's truly a fantastic deck.
I did find out that Chesca Potter has given permission for anyone to print their own copy (for personal use only). The images and links to her comments on the cards is here: https://voicewithinthecards.wordpress.com/greenwood-tarot-book/
And this is the thread talking about printing your own: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=261459
This is really great but I'm still really thrilled I have the original and I still think it would be awesome if it could be reprinted.

Michellehihi

Pen tarot, pleeeeeaaaase!!!! It is so incredibly beautiful!