wheel and the paths

Fantastimous

I have a hard time conceptualizing any qualifications for the wheel of fortune'position between Netzach & Chesed. I've found the other paths have helped me quite a bit, any ideas.
Thanks

jmd

The positioning of any of the cards between Sefirot is a Golden Dawn-type addition, and belongs intrinsically neither to Tarot nor to Kabalah.

However, if one goes along with this, then some of the considerations that need to be made include the planetary attribution of each of the two 'linked' Sefirot, the Hebrew letter attributed by the GD to the card, and its astrological (or elemental) attribution by the GD.

In the case of placing the Wheel of Fortune (the tenth card, but considered the eleventh by the GD as the un-numbered Fool is given a value of zero and thus made to precede the first card), the eleventh letter Kaf is given. This is itself, by the GD, attributed Jupiter.

We therefore have (taken from a Z-scroll/handout I wrote over a decade ago as Praemonstrator):

Jupiter (allocated to Hesed) acting through Jupiter (Kaf) upon Venus (Netzah). Kaf is the fist which, when its inner potential strength is expanded by directed and broadened motion, can change the direction of events for good or ill.

When the expansive [Jupiter] aspirations of the self (microcosm) are acting in conjunction with the expansive energies of the macrocosm, beauty, harmony, and hence also happiness, results. When, however, the two are not in accord, the results may be disruptive. The Divine will strive to expand the macrocosmic forces in order that the Divine Will become manifest (Jupiter of Hesed). It is up to the individual to expand (microcosmic Jupiter) his or her own focus and acts so that harmony between them results.

...hope this helps a little...

Fulgour

If placed between the Sephirot normally:

CHESED Mercy: Briah (creative) AIR
X La Roue de Fortune
NETZACH Constancy: Yetzirah (formative) WATER

I see a very lovely Water Wheel or a Wind Mill,
at once aesthetically pleasing and productive.