Color Your Own Deck (may get moved)

firecatpickles

(I'm really not sure where to post this. It's a hybrid OP about deck-creation, colors, where to buy products etc. MODS please move as you see fit and remove the () ref. in title above, thank you... ETA on second thought, please move to Deck Creation...)

This is the second TdM I've seen (and shared on FB) with these colors:

https://www.facebook.com/museo.delt...68222517424.1073741854.100001027573178&type=1
btw...I am relatively that sure this is where the Bolognese Michiate is ordered from ;)
Unfortunately, you have to log in to see it.

ETA This is motivation for me to buy a watercolor set and get busy again! And I can't stand not having a TdM in these colors! (Veritable have some historical basis?)

[This also just gave me the idea of a group project perhaps? It could be a study-group in the Historical Forum?]

Is there a free, online, print, black and white edition available for DIY decks? Is there one available for purchase? I seem to remember a thread about this somewhere and can't remember, neither do I enjoy searching through endless threads and/or necroposting.

Any other links that give some free-print or for-sale items (blank for DIY ones) would be great, too!

Thank you for reading.