looking for a new deck

Darkmage

You also might like the Aquarian if you can get past the oh-so-60's/early 70's neo Art Nouveau style. I'd also recommend the Hanson-Roberts. It has softer, more fairytale-ish images but is still a RWS clone. A lot of my friends love this deck and specifically request it when I read for them.

SweetIsTheTruth

You know, deep in your heart, you want some of that late 70s free love, that can only be found in the Morgan-Greer. Once you've put on that shiny shirt (unbuttoned to mid-chest) with the billowing sleeves, a big gold chain with a huge round medallion, those skin tight Levis, and platform shoes high enough to make people think you are a pro basketball player, pick up your Morgan-Greer and head on over to the revived Morgan-Greer Study Group.

It's DYN-O-MITE!

mrpants

Man, I wish we could "like" posts. Because ^^that one^^ is GOLD.

Darkmage

HA! I totally agree.

Now I'm having visions of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. That and the old PC series Leisure Suit Larry. *sigh*

I do like the MG, though...

nisaba

That and the old PC series Leisure Suit Larry. *sigh*

<grin> <dropping drapes to reveal age> In the Land of the Lounge Lizards. I liked the toilet paper, right at the beginning.

You know, Leisuresuit Larry always reminded me of Brian Ferry from Roxy Music ...

I'd never viewed the M-G in quite that way before - I'm going to have to pull my latest copy out. I can feel the beginnings of a beautiful - if belated - romance coming on!