Akron tarot, question

rylla

My deck has the same image on the 7 of coin and the 9 of coins. It is written on one of them 7 of coin and on the other the 9 of coin but the images are the same. The http://www.albideuter.de/ website show 2 different images for these 2 cards. Wondering if your deck show different images for the 7 and 9 of coins or the same one. Thanks!

AJ

the note I put in my box says the image goes to the 9 and the words go to the 6
I have the 2004 AGM edition, don't know if there were more than one.

I 'think' there are two devil cards, one the devil and one the dark child. Or one card with image front and back. It's been a few months since I used it.

I expect there is a long thread or threads here on the deck.

Nydia

When I got my Akron deck, it had a card outside the deck-- a 6 of coins with a head with a tower. Inside the deck, the 6 and 9 of coins had the same picture of an ark or boat. Both of those have 9 coins in the picture. I thought it was nice that they gave a 6 of coins to correct the mistake. I can see it when I look at the deck from the side, though, because that card edge is more white. I keep out the ark card labelled as a 6.

I bought my deck in Spring 2013.

rylla

Thank you both for the info. It looks like same kind of mistake on at least a few decks.
Mine has 2 devil card too -as you described.

Tarot dance

...Wow, thanks for introducing me to this deck...

.......beautiful, I want one...

AJ

I don't think they are every grocery store shelf, but I know there is one on Amazon reasonable.