what tarot apps do you recomend?

Storm82

I looking for a good tarot app.

the one I found was majors only and very simple.
is there any apps thats more advanced?
need to be challenged :)

Bookwight

What platform are you using? If you're on iOS, you can try apps by The Fool's Dog (my personal favourites, highly recommended). They have four free apps with sample decks that you can try. Or there's Tarot eCards or Tarot & Numerology, both free apps you can check out.

I know Fool's Dog apps are available on Android, but I don't think the other two are. But there's the Uni Tarot app for Android, which people seem to love, and the Galaxy Tone apps, also much loved. I don't have those myself so can't say much about them or their prices, though…

Good luck with your search!

danieljuk

if you have an android device the galaxy apps are very good (they do different apps for different decks) or uni tarot which lets you add in decks. There is a free and purchase version of uni tarot. I like both sets of deck apps. I think Fool's Dog is on Android too.

edited to add: oops sorry for almost copying bookworm's comment, didn't read it first! Yes I totally would recommend those from my experience! give them all a try and see what you like the best! I think digital apps are a matter of finding the brands you like and individual to each of us :)

Citrin

If you have an android, definitely Fool's Dog! Not very expensive, many different decks to pick from (I have Crystal Visions, Steampunk, Joie de Vivre, and Shadowscapes...), and easy to navigate with a classy look to it. Galaxy looks a little "cheap" in my opinion...

Callanish

What platform are you using? If you're on iOS, you can try apps by The Fool's Dog (my personal favourites, highly recommended). They have four free apps with sample decks that you can try. Or there's Tarot eCards or Tarot & Numerology, both free apps you can check out.

I know Fool's Dog apps are available on Android, but I don't think the other two are. But there's the Uni Tarot app for Android, which people seem to love, and the Galaxy Tone apps, also much loved. I don't have those myself so can't say much about them or their prices, though…

Good luck with your search!

As the developer of "Tarot & Numerology" (iOS only) I'd love any feedback you might have.
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/phuture/id601300777?mt=8

I've started another thread under "Tarot Books & Media", asking for discussion on Tarot App features.
"Tarot's Digital Evolution. Call for Ideas, Suggestions, Likes & Dislikes" http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=230072

Callanish

littlethings

I'd recommend Fool's Dog apps, too. I have several of them. Very nicely done, lots of options for readings and love that the books are also included in decks that have more than just the lwb.

Sharno22

I also recommend the Fool's Dog apps. I think I have 12 of them. They even have out of print decks like The Fairy Tale Tarot. And one of the best things about Fool's Dog is that they maintain their apps so they keep working when you update your device's software. I had other tarot apps that became useless after time.

Storm82

any good free apps out there? thats not only major arcana?

Callanish

any good free apps out there? thats not only major arcana?

The "Tarot & Numerology" App for iOS is 100% free comes with the 1909 RWS Deck pre-installed.
All decks are 78 cards with 32 spreads to pick from.

You can also download (for free) a water coloured version of the RWS and the 1835 Tarocco Soprafino decks.
Or scan in your favourite deck and side load it into the App for personal use.

See my profile for a link to the App web page with more info, reviews and pictures.

Callanish