Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 11 - #11

huredriel

mooncat2 said:
I have no idea what the red mountains are...........the original picture was of outback Australia. I would think Marina will know.
Would it be Ayers Rock, now known as Uluru I think?

mooncat2

huredriel said:
Would it be Ayers Rock, now known as Uluru I think?
No, pretty sure its not Uluru.................I don't think it was anything specific , just a picture for an advertisement but I'll go back and see if it says.

tink27

mooncat2 said:
No, pretty sure its not Uluru.................I don't think it was anything specific , just a picture for an advertisement but I'll go back and see if it says.

I'm sure when Marina visits here soon, she'll know what this red rock could be.

Being a bit wild here....Could this "Red Rock" symbolize a sacrifice of of sorts....the hidden Promethian Fire.....so that the power of regeneration and of procreation could be given? Tis this not the color of the 1st Chakra where the coiled snake lays hidden??

tink

purple_scorp

Wow, huredriel, I'm impressed that you suggested Ayers Rock though it is a much larger rock than the one pictured.

I think these rocks are The Olgas which are down the road from Ayers Rock.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

This symbol has so many different values to it.....we could be discussing it for days, weeks, months!

Alot of my work is on the road, and there are times I can get to do a lot of thinking. Today was one of those days! Here's some of my thoughts.....

These people are achievers, always trying to justify their existence their self-worth….they always doing......never stoping to learn who they are under the surface.

This symbol definitely seems to lie in the realm of politics. It is highly individualistic and most assurdedly dramatic too. If in power, this person could leave their mark on the people and society…..(first impressions are lasting ones) ruling firmly and harshly.

With Aries as the ruler here, it’s natural energies of power and authority could become delusional….remember Hitler, he was very interested in the occult and his dark nature searched for secrets to discover ways in which people could be manipulated. During his reign of terror, his was so persuasive and convincing, his people believed he really meant what he was telling them. He was the all powerful and they were the inadequate ones...never up to his standards.

This lead us to mooncat2's statement again

Mooncat2 said:
Old behaviour patterns,responses and emotional fears can be so familiar to us , so deeply entrenched that we don't see them as such which makes them very dangerous.

We all begin our journey of evolution as part of a tribe then a group or organization and our first definition of what willpower is, is how we use and manipulate this energy to possess (yes possess) and control others. If you are the one that becomes the possessed, you become a sheep within a herd, lead by the almighty shepherd. We unconsciously take on this shepherds habits, thoughts, perceptions, daily rituals, etc., without even thinking about it. It's in our 'makeup'.

And if we wish to pull away from the herd, we are met with all kinds of complications.....they go against the grain of everything we've learned....upseting not only our everday life but our physical body too. It's as if it goes into a state of revolt!!! And a lot of us, because of this upheaval, will abandon, and abort any new ideas. We get thinking 'it was much better before'.....everything in our life's was organized by another....but when we start to take it over it's disorderly and messy!

So we go through life like robots, slaves, fearing the inner changes that could happen if we did what we wanted to do, or even inventing or thinking up new and different ideas!!

I myself have been through these changes, more than once! And I've had to plow through the dirt, debris and garbage to get through it...literally and metaphorically.....I threw so much old stuff out! And each time I've plowed through it, I can feel a new and stronger energy surging through me.....spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.

I think this is why the symbol of the Train colliding with the car (Cancer 5)meant so much to me. So many times I was told growing up 'you can't do that' and as I grew older, I proved that I could.....but I had to crash through with a battering ram to destroy old standing structures to do it.

We have learning so much from these symbols lately, and with purple_scorp and mooncat2's collages and pictures, they are activating something! I can feel it within me. Don't get me wrong, the 360 Sabian symbols started activating an inner frequency in me when I first joined here, but the pictures are like a jumper cable with a 1000 more watts of power. It's as if scattered energy within my body is seeking each other out and aligning and rejoining together. I'm not sure this is a great description of how I'm feeling but something is definitely awakening!

tink :love:

tink27

purple_scorp said:
Wow, huredriel, I'm impressed that you suggested Ayers Rock though it is a much larger rock than the one pictured.

with love
purple_scorp

Wow! wow! These rocks are beautiful!! Is there a legend about them?

mooncat2

purple_scorp said:

with love
purple_scorp

Thanks purple_scorp,

Yes........... definitely the Olgas. Looking at the photos in your link and reading the piece beside.

"The name for the Olgas is Kata Tjuta which means the place of many heads."

Part of the body for Aries is the head! Isn't it great when these little coincidences pop up.

Amazing insights, tink...............will have to spend some time with them later today before commenting. So much to ponder on......:D

MCsea

pops head in a bit late,

yes the Olgas not far from Uluru...

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/theme/religion/rel_kata.htm
little bit on it

formed about 900 million years ago... Kata Tjuta rock is a conglomerate - gravel consisting of pebbles, cobbles and boulders cemented by sand and mud. Most of the gravel pieces are granite and basalt, and give a plum pudding effect. Conglomerate is also a sedimentary rock.
http://www.deh.gov.au/parks/uluru/natural/geology.html

When I was there it 'was spooky' - really weird ancient energy very cool in temperature even though the weather was HOT.. it I feel acts as a basin - a hollow, where energy drains into like a black hole but not - much more mother earth..

must read this whole post now

MARINA

MCsea

THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, OR THE RULER OF ONES COUNTRY...

I love how everyone has contributed so much to this symbol, Id just like to add that this may be on a personal level - we are all president of our own country (body - house - community - spirit) so as out there - waves hands out in front -- is in here (points to heart and mind) too..

MARINA

tink27

MCsea said:
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, OR THE RULER OF ONES COUNTRY...

I love how everyone has contributed so much to this symbol, Id just like to add that this may be on a personal level - we are all president of our own country (body - house - community - spirit) so as out there - waves hands out in front -- is in here (points to heart and mind) too..

MARINA

Hi Marina,

I couldn't help but notice that on a personal level, your posts total 888! Powerful indeed!

This is fascinating about the Olgas....

Marina said:
formed about 900 million years ago... Kata Tjuta rock is a conglomerate - gravel consisting of pebbles, cobbles and boulders cemented by sand and mud. Most of the gravel pieces are granite and basalt, and give a plum pudding effect. Conglomerate is also a sedimentary rock.

And yet another interpretation of this symbol.....

With your two posts here, I can't help but think that this is not only an exploration of the treasures of the mind but also of our limitations. In recognizing the limitations of our present standpoint (the Olgas) we need to examine our prejudices, our hopes and values in a much broader way. It raises issues in the political and social arena about our environment and ecology and the future of our planet!

If we are all rulers of this planet, then the Olgas are forcing us to raise important questions about our moral, political, and even our metaphysical and religious, values and beliefs. We cannot take for granted such things as the continuation of economic growth and what we feel is our right to exploit living things for our own purposes. The Olgas to me are forcing us to look back to the basics of all life!!!

With all the discussions before this, this is not merely a concern of cleaning up our environment......it's a fundamental shift in consciousness!!! And to do this we have to have the courage to open our minds and rexamine long held convictions and patterns. Many of our attitudes to our world are embedded in our way of thinking, which definitely runs deep........and which is rarely sought after and examined.