Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - Three Cards, Three Word Sentence. #14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He wants to be direct and tell you what he really thinks. He wants you to take the initiative for something to happen between the two of you. He is impatient that it is taking so long.

8 of swords 8 of wands rx sun

Why did B.M skip me today when he was asking questions, I was next in line and he just right passed me

i hate that

3 cups 10 pent 7 pent

he was enjoying himself feeling very at home and was not thinking propply does not look intentional

what does he really think
Top   #1001
cherryberry's Avatar
cherryberry  cherryberry is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2006
Location: ....changes frequently ;-)
Posts: 6,228
cherryberry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He wants to be direct and tell you what he really thinks. He wants you to take the initiative for something to happen between the two of you. He is impatient that it is taking so long.

8 of swords 8 of wands rx sun

Why did B.M skip me today when he was asking questions, I was next in line and he just right passed me
Moon 4swords 6 cupr
I think bm was just tiered maybe distracted by something that happened earlier

Is x seeing someone?
Top   #1002
cherryberry's Avatar
cherryberry  cherryberry is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2006
Location: ....changes frequently ;-)
Posts: 6,228
cherryberry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
i hate that

3 cups 10 pent 7 pent

he was enjoying himself feeling very at home and was not thinking propply does not look intentional

what does he really think
8cups ace coins hierophant
That its time to leave the past in the past start fresh and follow the rules this time

Q above
Top   #1003
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryberry View Post
8cups ace coins hierophant
That its time to leave the past in the past start fresh and follow the rules this time

Q above
4 wands 5 swords king swords

it seems someone maybe trying

whether he just thinking about it is not clear is not clear

does the future include me?
Top   #1004
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

yes of course it does

the world

so,does BM want me?
Top   #1005
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
yes of course it does

the world

so,does BM want me?
ace pent magician queen hearts

yes but only for sex and he will play games

how ?what kinda future
Top   #1006
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post
ace pent magician queen hearts

yes but only for sex and he will play games

how ?what kinda future
Ten of Wands / Lovers / Six of Cups

A future filled with a great deal of passion but that will move more into great love. It's like you're soulmates!

What interest, if any, does RG have in me?
Top   #1007
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
What interest, if any, does RG have in me?
RWS

VII of Wands - V of Cups - Chariot

valour - regret - winning

I guess he's upset because even though he seems to have advantage over you, it's not working because he should have conquered you already?

---

Q: Will it snow here this weekend?
Top   #1008
daisy chain's Avatar
daisy chain  daisy chain is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Jun 2012
Location: south africa
Posts: 2,998
daisy chain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

VII of Wands - V of Cups - Chariot

valour - regret - winning

I guess he's upset because even though he seems to have advantage over you, it's not working because he should have conquered you already?

---

Q: Will it snow here this weekend?
6 cups 9 cups 5 pent

if it is what ypu wished for yes it will


card from my dad
Top   #1009




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.