Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Halloween Exchange--Bigger Boo Box Signup Thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Dreaming...Professionally

Chronata 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
My sincerest condolences to my partner for the lateness of their package. It will go right back out tomorrow. My mailman brought it back to me this morning, worse for wear. It seems that not only did it not get delivered to my partner, when it was returned, it was returned to someone else and not me and it's been sitting elsewhere at that someone's house all this time before they bothered to take it back to the post office! The zip code was wrong---I transposed a number by mistake. I'm so sorry! But it will go right out again tomorrow in a fresh new package and with delivery confirmation, which I forgot to get last time.
Ah! I am guessing here...but this is me, isn't it?

No worries Griz! This stuff happens!

I think the Universe is teaching me Patience right now, anyway. But I have power back on, and I am grateful for everything that comes my way!

And I pretty much keep Halloween decor up all year, so that's Ok by me!

Just so you know, if you don't hear from me...I am probably in Arkansas...I am doing a show there this weekend, and I may not be back until the middle of the week!
Top   #231
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

Yes, it's you but you should have the package by the time you come back from your trip. I mailed it right out again and sent you the tracking number.
Top   #232

Grizabella 

Our Halloween exchange is successfully completed now that Chronata's package is redirected. I'll be opening the Christmas exchanges----on large and one small---so anyone interested in those, watch for the threads.
Top   #233
Citizen

TinySpark 

So glad you liked the package! You were an easy mark though, we like the same things!
Top   #234
Dreaming...Professionally

Chronata 

I am home now, and my package arrived safe and sound and ready for me to squee in delight over it!

I can't find the camera right now (it's packed away with everything else from my trip) so I will have to describe things for the moment!

Upon opening, I was greeted my two very large and friendly black rats of the rubbery variety,who have nestled in nicely in the mess that is my apartment!

I also discovered two gorgeous shiny glittery pumpkins...one which can hold a candle in the center! (perfect for the Thanksgiving centerpiece!)

Three wonderful smelling candles...in the shapes of what they are scented with...Pumpkin, coffee latte, and chocolate! MMMMMMMMM!

Some real chocolate...mini Reeces, Rollos, Ferrero Rocher and Starbursts! More yuuuuuuummmm!

The cutest little air freshener in a mini jelly jar!

A sweet little beaded witch box that holds a mini round Motherpeace...(I believe!) It's a deck that I always wanted and never got around to getting! Fabulous!

And a little Halloween tarot in a tin! Yay!! I had to sell my large one and always regretted it! This is a true and wonderful treat!

THANK YOU so much Grizabella! What a perfect treasure box to come home to!
It was definitely worth the wait!!!!
Top   #235

Grizabella 

You're very, very welcome! I was so frustrated when you didn't get it on time. I can't tell you how badly I felt about it. But now it's there so all is well and I'm glad you enjoy it.
Top   #236

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.