Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

AX pub.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

Flaxen 

I like to keep things simple too. It's the only thing that puts me off a smartphone really. OH has a samsung Galaxy which he likes but all the apps I like are on iphone.
Top   #21
Citizen

baylys 

Wohoo! I just discovered on Tapatalk how to send a PM. Yay!
Top   #22
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

I have a 'phone that does...um...'phone stuff. Like I can make a call on it, or even send a text! How cool is that?

The rest of the conversation I didn't even understand LOL I guess being - primarily - a treehugger I don't need to be able to do all that other stuff. I'd rather be unconnected and be able to listen to the voice of the tree. Sometimes I don't even bother to take the 'phone out with me. But you have fun with it if it's your thing, that's great.
Top   #23
Resident

Flaxen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathWalker View Post
I have a 'phone that does...um...'phone stuff. Like I can make a call on it, or even send a text! How cool is that?

The rest of the conversation I didn't even understand LOL I guess being - primarily - a treehugger I don't need to be able to do all that other stuff. I'd rather be unconnected and be able to listen to the voice of the tree. Sometimes I don't even bother to take the 'phone out with me. But you have fun with it if it's your thing, that's great.
I get this. I often leave my phone turned off or at home. I don't feel the need to be contactable 24/7.
Top   #24
Citizen

yirabeth 

I'm actually the same...but I wanted the ability to be able to ignore only 90% of my voice mails, and be able to DECIDE which 90% to ignore
Top   #25
Citizen

baylys 

I use mine less as a phone and more as a portable computer.
Top   #26
Citizen

baylys 

I just googled visual voicemail and discovered my phone DOES have it. I watched a youtube tutorial. I am well impressed, but can't believe I didn't know about this function.

Thanks Yira!!!!!
Top   #27
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

I wouldn't know why I needed a portable computer I suppose. I step outside and want to be amongst nature, or with a friend maybe, or even shopping. None of those things need my computer. I only keep the 'phone on so that Mr PW and more importantly Jesii (more likely to need emergency Mum assistance) can contact me.

It's not that I have an issue with all the tech stuff (apart from not knowing how to use it of course) I 'm just not the kind of person who feels any need for it
Top   #28
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylys View Post
I just googled visual voicemail and discovered my phone DOES have it. I watched a youtube tutorial. I am well impressed, but can't believe I didn't know about this function.

Thanks Yira!!!!!
LOL glad to help!
Top   #29
Resident

Flaxen 

PW, thought of you on my holiday. Went to Tintagel - have you been there? I'm sure you must have, being a fan of things Arthurian.

Also went to Boscastle museum of Witchcraft - interesting exhibits!

Have you seen the new Camelot oracle?
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.