Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

AX pub.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

Yes I've been to Tintagel, I loved it as a place (Arthurian connections very dodgy to be frank) but Mr PW has a fear of heights and couldn't make it over the footbridge (is it still naroow and steep drops?) so I didn't spend as long there as I would have liked. What with him sat on the land side, looking abit lost, you know?
Boscastle I enjoyed too - although it was some years ago, they've been flooded since then haven't they, but I bet the new museum is even better.

I haven't seen a copy of the oracle, I would like to. I am wary of all the stuff the Matthews produce these days, there's so much, and so one wonders how 'deep' they've got, or whether it's just a money-spinning idea. But I've been working with their Arthurian Tarot for years now ( very slowly LOL) so I would like to see it sometime. Do you have it? (she asks wistfully)

I hear pans clattering, I may have to go soon, sorry if I disappear
Top   #31
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 

Oh! New pub!!

*drags in chaiselongue*

Just back from vacation, and already exhausted again. Tsk. Might as well rest in nice company, huh?
Top   #32
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

Very nice! And nice to see you too
Top   #33

Aulruna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxen View Post
I like to keep things simple too. It's the only thing that puts me off a smartphone really. OH has a samsung Galaxy which he likes but all the apps I like are on iphone.
Which are the ones you like?? I only have about 10 apps on my iPhone (3 Tarot ones, a Rune one, the official apps of my favourite football team and the sports channel, 2 for geocaching, a Mc Café finder, Facebook, Shazam) It is a sorry sight!
Top   #34
Resident

Flaxen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathWalker View Post
Yes I've been to Tintagel, I loved it as a place (Arthurian connections very dodgy to be frank) but Mr PW has a fear of heights and couldn't make it over the footbridge (is it still naroow and steep drops?) so I didn't spend as long there as I would have liked. What with him sat on the land side, looking abit lost, you know?
Boscastle I enjoyed too - although it was some years ago, they've been flooded since then haven't they, but I bet the new museum is even better.

I haven't seen a copy of the oracle, I would like to. I am wary of all the stuff the Matthews produce these days, there's so much, and so one wonders how 'deep' they've got, or whether it's just a money-spinning idea. But I've been working with their Arthurian Tarot for years now ( very slowly LOL) so I would like to see it sometime. Do you have it? (she asks wistfully)
It is still narrow and with steep drops! I can see why you wouldn't want to go across if you don't like heights.

Boscastle museum has been redone since the flooding. I think many of the exhibits are the same but they've moved things around a bit.

I don't have the Camelot oracle. I'm on the fence about it and was hoping you might have a copy. Maybe I'll just take a punt and bring it along to the next gathering.

I'll be disappearing soon too. Dinner is almost ready.
Top   #35
Citizen

Stormdancer 

***plops down next to Aulruna***

'Ello M' Dear
Top   #36
Citizen

baylys 

I. Must. Get. Out. Of. Bed.....Maybe.
Top   #37
Resident

Flaxen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aulruna View Post
Which are the ones you like?? I only have about 10 apps on my iPhone (3 Tarot ones, a Rune one, the official apps of my favourite football team and the sports channel, 2 for geocaching, a Mc Café finder, Facebook, Shazam) It is a sorry sight!
Well, I don't have an iphone (yet!) but I've seen some lovely tarot apps on other people's.
Top   #38

Aulruna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
***plops down next to Aulruna***

'Ello M' Dear
Smoooochieeee!
Top   #39

Aulruna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxen View Post
Well, I don't have an iphone (yet!) but I've seen some lovely tarot apps on other people's.
Well... I swear by Ciro's. So well thought out and makes perfect use of the medium. I also have the Wildwood app, and while it's nice to have the pics on hand, it is not very intuitive.
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.