Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Small Christmas Exchange

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

kaleanna 

Love the lil animals, ones that fit in with others that I have.

But know what is funny! Not sure that I had put it down in the questionaire when I filled it out awhile back. But I have a small collection of snowmen! Love the snowman you sent! He will fit right in!!!!!!
Top   #41
Citizen

kaleanna 

and the scarf is so pretty! love it!!!!!
Top   #42
Citizen

MantraTarot 

haha! awww, i'm so glad you like your package! and sorry, again, about the lion's one paw... that's what my lil' doggie chewed off... hopefully you can somehow super glue her back together again.

anyways, so glad you liked everything! it was fun getting the package together for you!
Top   #43
Citizen

MantraTarot 

yayayayyayaaaa!!!

got my package today! so excited! let me open and see what t'is inside!

oh, so very cool!!!

first thing i saw was this awesome little tarot pouch. it has these fire embers on it, and it's sooooo soft to the touch. inside there was a cool looking dragon coin (one tael). yay, dragons!!!

next i saw this cute little doggie figurine as well as a "fantasy fortunes" deck. never heard of or seen this before! i'm gonna try it out... i got "grounded!" haha! and underneath it it said, "no computer", so i think the cards are telling me i should get back downstairs to our guest soon. haha

next i saw this cute lil' xmas tin and inside it has lots of really cool stuff for my junk oracle! yesss! and i love the little mousey. he's so cute.

on the bottom of the box i saw a piece of paper and when i turned it over i saw this adorable dragon drawing by kaleanna! so sweet!

lastly i saw this long stick of sorts wrapped in some bubble paper. i gently unwrapped it and found a really cool looking "crystal wand" within it! it's so awesome! i'm assuming it's used like a pendulum? is that correct? anyway, it's so unique and cool and i adore it!

thanks so much for the awesome package, kaleanna! you obviously put a lot of thought into everything and it was so much fun opening it.
Top   #44
Citizen

kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
yayayayyayaaaa!!!

got my package today! so excited! let me open and see what t'is inside!

oh, so very cool!!!

first thing i saw was this awesome little tarot pouch. it has these fire embers on it, and it's sooooo soft to the touch. inside there was a cool looking dragon coin (one tael). yay, dragons!!!

next i saw this cute little doggie figurine as well as a "fantasy fortunes" deck. never heard of or seen this before! i'm gonna try it out... i got "grounded!" haha! and underneath it it said, "no computer", so i think the cards are telling me i should get back downstairs to our guest soon. haha

next i saw this cute lil' xmas tin and inside it has lots of really cool stuff for my junk oracle! yesss! and i love the little mousey. he's so cute.

on the bottom of the box i saw a piece of paper and when i turned it over i saw this adorable dragon drawing by kaleanna! so sweet!

lastly i saw this long stick of sorts wrapped in some bubble paper. i gently unwrapped it and found a really cool looking "crystal wand" within it! it's so awesome! i'm assuming it's used like a pendulum? is that correct? anyway, it's so unique and cool and i adore it!

thanks so much for the awesome package, kaleanna! you obviously put a lot of thought into everything and it was so much fun opening it.
YAY!!! I am so glad that you loved your package. The lil xmas tin will fit a regular size tarot deck. Or you can use it to hold your junk oracle for on the go. The small wand is something that you can set on a table/alter or you can use it. I hoped that you would like it.

The dragon coin: It was the day before I was to send your package..... My "sis" pointed out these coins, cause she knows I LOVE dragons..... so I got two, one for me and one for you...... I carry mine in my purse, they are suppose to be good luck dragon coins...... My 4 yr old gave mine a kiss and told him that I would keep it in my purse for good luck......Glad that you love yours...... Glad you like the little bag too.....

Hugs
Top   #45
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleanna View Post
YAY!!! I am so glad that you loved your package. The lil xmas tin will fit a regular size tarot deck. Or you can use it to hold your junk oracle for on the go. The small wand is something that you can set on a table/alter or you can use it. I hoped that you would like it.

The dragon coin: It was the day before I was to send your package..... My "sis" pointed out these coins, cause she knows I LOVE dragons..... so I got two, one for me and one for you...... I carry mine in my purse, they are suppose to be good luck dragon coins...... My 4 yr old gave mine a kiss and told him that I would keep it in my purse for good luck......Glad that you love yours...... Glad you like the little bag too.....

Hugs
yes, it was definitely a real treat! i love everything and must pull out the rest of my "junk oracle" soon so i can play around with it once again.

anyway, it was a great exchange! thanks for being my partner and happy holidays!
Top   #46
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

It looks like you're two happy campers with your Christmas packages. Very cool gifts you gave each other!
Top   #47
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
It looks like you're two happy campers with your Christmas packages. Very cool gifts you gave each other!
yep yep! thanks for hostin', griz!
Top   #48
Citizen

kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
Hiya Griz, Thank you so much for hosting a wonderful exchange. I am so thrilled that I could be a part of it. Thank you Mantra for being a wonderful exchange partner! Most definitely happy campers
Top   #49
Citizen

kaleanna 

Mantra, If you ever get a chance I would love to see a picture of your Junk Oracle ;D
I have a Junk Oracle too and love to see others Junk Oracles ;D
Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.