Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

A4 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Went to the Dr...pluerasy...probably not spelled right. She's giving me cough syrup with codeine and I keep taking anti inflammatory and inhaler. She did an ekg and my heart is fine

Went to post in the other pub...lol
Thank goodness you went! Pleurisy is no fun at all and I'm so glad you got prroper medical advice.
Top   #11
Citizen

baylys 

Hey all

(((((Everyone +families)))))

I have to ask, what is 1/3? I see people write 'have a good 1/3' and I don't understand it.

I'm not sure if I'm working today or not. I was rostered on from 2-11pm to do a huge charter on the biggest boat. But the other big boat broke down (very badly, out if action for a month) on Sunday night so they have cancelled the charter.

My flatmate, whom I work with, has been told to have the day off. No-one has been in contact with me. It is my rostered day off, they gave me the charter as an extra day. I think I would like the day off. I'll wait till they call. They are terrible with communication and if they give me less than 2 hrs notice that I'm not needed, they have to pay me for 3 hrs. I want to see if they remembered about me.
Top   #12
Citizen

baylys 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronata View Post
Never been in a Pub before...
*looks around*
What do ya got to drink around here?
The other day I needed a beer so bad, luckily Wendy was on hand to give me a crate. Phew! She saved my life!!!
Top   #13
Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

We are never sure what time zone anyone might be in so - have a good 1/3 (of the earth's rotation)
Top   #14
Citizen

baylys 

Ok, so basically 8 hrs. Cool, now I understand.

I'm still in bed, but not for too much longer I think. Fat Cat is curled up next to me, and every time I move, she moves that little bit too. I have a queen sized bed and she has at least half. If I move again I may well fall out the side of the bed.
Top   #15
Citizen

EllieP 

Stormy - get well sooner than soon. Glad you went. Instinct served you well! And bin the fags??

Baylys - they should ring. If you did your job as badly, you'd get sacked! Bosses...

Wu - did you wind your MIL in good spirits?

Is chronata still here? Hi!

I am now going to update the dragon website to put on the winning entries from the school I visited. I've posted the kids their certificates, and that will be another job done. Feel better if I do something that needs doing
Top   #16
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 

Stormy - take care and get better soon!! (Did you wear red and white for me? The game ended 1:1, which was fair, all things considered...)

Hi Chronata, welcome to the pub! I'm drinking hot "Dragonglow" - a mead made with cherries. So yummy!

Top   #17
Citizen

baylys 

So my manager rang. They still need me because the other girl fell over yesterday and knocked herself out, so I will be replacing her.
Top   #18
Citizen

EllieP 

I thought it was the passengers who were drunk
Top   #19
Citizen

baylys 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
I thought it was the passengers who were drunk
She is a bit accident prone. I had to cover for her a few weeks ago cos she burnt herself making a coffee.
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.